Shop pwyw doodles. ミ☆ [CLOSED! unless it's dA pts]

hi I would like one if possible! ^^
Username: Elegant Star123
Character(s) Refs: http://imgur.com/a/niLxY (and) http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp
Character(s)personality: The girl with the newsprint helmet is writing in a book under a tree and the boy is looking over her shoulder watching her write? so the boy has a worried personality and the girl has like a thinking one?
Tbt Offer: will 45tbt be okay?

-I hope this won't be to hard or to much for you to do! c:

Last edited:
Here is pinkcotton's request:

But did Papi move in though? The suspense is killing me

yes he did. papi my little okapi is plotted across the street from annabelle my silly pangolin and now I just need to provide them with a cute lil bamboo garden. ; v;

hi I would like one if possible! ^^
Username: Elegant Star123
Character(s) Refs:(when I have the chance I'll put them here if that's okay!)
Character(s)personality: The girl with the newsprint helmet is writing in a book under a tree and the boy is looking over her shoulder watching her write? so the boy has a worried personality and the girl has like a thinking one?
Tbt Offer: will 45tbt be okay?

-I hope this won't be to hard or to much for you to do! c:

Hnnng this one is really specific but I can try. Update the references and I'll see what I can do. If it turns out I can't do it, then I'll PM/VM you.

Last edited:
oh okay! it's fine if you can't, I can give a more simpler one if you can't do this one, but I have now linked the characters c:

oh okay! it's fine if you can't, I can give a more simpler one if you can't do this one, but I have now linked the characters c:

I'm fiddling around with the design of the shirt on the shirt of issitohbi's character (and also something a little extra for them because of the wait they've had) and then I'll work on yours! I'm hitting the hay right now though because I have class all day tomorrow but during my little break I might be able to finish that and start on yours.

EDIT: The refs you updated will not work. Can you not upload them to a site like sta.sh or imgur?

Last edited:
I'm fiddling around with the design of the shirt on the shirt of issitohbi's character (and also something a little extra for them because of the wait they've had) and then I'll work on yours! I'm hitting the hay right now though because I have class all day tomorrow but during my little break I might be able to finish that and start on yours.

EDIT: The refs you updated will not work. Can you not upload them to a site like sta.sh or imgur?

oh whoops, hang on I'll fix that c:

EDIT: okay if I'm not mistaken the links should be working now :)

Last edited:
I am so so glad you like it! I was going to make a background where she was looking at the stars and stuff but it turned out really bad so I was worried whether you would like it or not! And I've never seen the ACNL Zelda dress in-game myself so I was squinting trying to find the details and do it right and I had my fingers crossed I wasn't butchering it.

I believe KaydeeKrunk has done fabulous art of your Mayor as well though, no? :)
:blush: I'm a moron! Lol ... looking through my art collection and I found the lovely piece KaydeeKrunk did of my Evening alt character! ... you were correct ... I don't know how I could have forgotten! Anyway, I still love mine that you did for me and I love Kaydees too ... I will just go hide in a corner now

You're showing so much improvement Steph!

Would you be willing to do a picture of Muffy from ACNL? She's my galpal and I love her so much. (as I do all the sheep) I can pay 50tbt <3

Looks like Toyhou.se may have been down or the company privatized their instagram. I put the images here So sorry about that *facepalm*

EDIT: YOU WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME, I JUST READ THE COMMENT ON THE COMMENT LORDY

I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP I AM SORRY

Last edited:
You're showing so much improvement Steph!

Would you be willing to do a picture of Muffy from ACNL? She's my galpal and I love her so much. (as I do all the sheep) I can pay 50tbt <3

Omg thank you so much Kaydee ; v;

And I love Muffy too ahhh the sheep are so cute like Frita (she's made of fries lmfaooo). I feel like if I were to make a villager sona they would be a sheep or maybe a duck lol. And they would be Uchi because Uchi > life.

And do you not want a mayor along with Muffy? Or just Muffy? It'll be my first time drawing a sheep so I'll try my best ahh!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like Toyhou.se may have been down or the company privatized their instagram. I put the images here So sorry about that *facepalm*

EDIT: YOU WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME, I JUST READ THE COMMENT ON THE COMMENT LORDY

I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP I AM SORRY

You silly nugget it's totally okay! Lmao I'm working on coloring yours off and on right now because I'm procrastinating with a paper.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:blush: I'm a moron! Lol ... looking through my art collection and I found the lovely piece KaydeeKrunk did of my Evening alt character! ... you were correct ... I don't know how I could have forgotten! Anyway, I still love mine that you did for me and I love Kaydees too ... I will just go hide in a corner now

Omg you're not a moron you just forgot! I'm glad I'm not crazy though because I could have sworn I had seen it but then I was like "maybe it was all a dream??!" Lmao

Omg thank you so much Kaydee ; v;

And I love Muffy too ahhh the sheep are so cute like Frita (she's made of fries lmfaooo). I feel like if I were to make a villager sona they would be a sheep or maybe a duck lol. And they would be Uchi because Uchi > life.

And do you not want a mayor along with Muffy? Or just Muffy? It'll be my first time drawing a sheep so I'll try my best ahh!
Just Muffy! And I know the sheep are just too cute, I had Frita before and she's the cutest hamburger queen!

I AM SCREAMING, I LOVE HER
I WILL SHOW YOU MY BUTT FOREVER!

Do you think you can email it to me? I keep getting a teensy thumbnail when I right click > view image for some reason
bridgetteannalyse@gmail.com

Yessss butts!!!!!1! And I VM'd you regarding the image!
I'm really glad you like it though. ;v;

After I finish this other paper then I will get back onto my other and last request that I have rn! If anyone else wants to request something lmk plsssss.

Reviving this bc I need some shmoney for collectibles. ;v;

OP is updated with more recent examples.

ooooh yes your art is adorable :D

Username: lunatepic
Character Refs: here's my mayor
Character Personality: included in the link
TBT Offer: 175?
Other Notes: feel free to take creative liberty with her outfit :>

ty for considering!

Would it be possible for you to draw my goat as a kemonomimi?

Username: Gingersnap35
Character Refs: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Character Personality: Cheeky and obnoxious. Enjoys insulting people and is very honest.
TBT Offer: 100? I can do more though since you seemed kind of offish about kemonomimis
Other Notes: None! Just have fun and do what you want with it :)

Last edited:
@lunatepic

here is a wip, if you see anything wrong lmk. :>
thinking of coloring in with charcoal brush?? hm
lunate_wip__by_stepheroo-dbum7wj.png
Would it be possible for you to draw my goat as a kemonomimi?

Username: Gingersnap35
Character Refs: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Character Personality: Cheeky and obnoxious. Enjoys insulting people and is very honest.
TBT Offer: 100? I can do more though since you seemed kind of offish about kemonomimis
Other Notes: None! Just have fun and do what you want with it :)

accepted! i will try my best. <333

Back