• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop pwyw doodles. ミ☆ [CLOSED! unless it's dA pts]

hi I would like one if possible! ^^
Username: Elegant Star123
Character(s) Refs: http://imgur.com/a/niLxY (and) http://imgur.com/a/7dkyp
Character(s)personality: The girl with the newsprint helmet is writing in a book under a tree and the boy is looking over her shoulder watching her write? so the boy has a worried personality and the girl has like a thinking one?
Tbt Offer: will 45tbt be okay?

-I hope this won't be to hard or to much for you to do! c:

Last edited:
Here is pinkcotton's request:

But did Papi move in though? The suspense is killing me

yes he did. papi my little okapi is plotted across the street from annabelle my silly pangolin and now I just need to provide them with a cute lil bamboo garden. ; v;

hi I would like one if possible! ^^
Username: Elegant Star123
Character(s) Refs:(when I have the chance I'll put them here if that's okay!)
Character(s)personality: The girl with the newsprint helmet is writing in a book under a tree and the boy is looking over her shoulder watching her write? so the boy has a worried personality and the girl has like a thinking one?
Tbt Offer: will 45tbt be okay?

-I hope this won't be to hard or to much for you to do! c:

Hnnng this one is really specific but I can try. Update the references and I'll see what I can do. If it turns out I can't do it, then I'll PM/VM you.

Last edited:
oh okay! it's fine if you can't, I can give a more simpler one if you can't do this one, but I have now linked the characters c:

oh okay! it's fine if you can't, I can give a more simpler one if you can't do this one, but I have now linked the characters c:

I'm fiddling around with the design of the shirt on the shirt of issitohbi's character (and also something a little extra for them because of the wait they've had) and then I'll work on yours! I'm hitting the hay right now though because I have class all day tomorrow but during my little break I might be able to finish that and start on yours.

EDIT: The refs you updated will not work. Can you not upload them to a site like sta.sh or imgur?

Last edited:
I'm fiddling around with the design of the shirt on the shirt of issitohbi's character (and also something a little extra for them because of the wait they've had) and then I'll work on yours! I'm hitting the hay right now though because I have class all day tomorrow but during my little break I might be able to finish that and start on yours.

EDIT: The refs you updated will not work. Can you not upload them to a site like sta.sh or imgur?

oh whoops, hang on I'll fix that c:

EDIT: okay if I'm not mistaken the links should be working now :)

Last edited:
I am so so glad you like it! I was going to make a background where she was looking at the stars and stuff but it turned out really bad so I was worried whether you would like it or not! And I've never seen the ACNL Zelda dress in-game myself so I was squinting trying to find the details and do it right and I had my fingers crossed I wasn't butchering it.

I believe KaydeeKrunk has done fabulous art of your Mayor as well though, no? :)
:blush: I'm a moron! Lol ... looking through my art collection and I found the lovely piece KaydeeKrunk did of my Evening alt character! ... you were correct ... I don't know how I could have forgotten! Anyway, I still love mine that you did for me and I love Kaydees too ... I will just go hide in a corner now

You're showing so much improvement Steph!

Would you be willing to do a picture of Muffy from ACNL? She's my galpal and I love her so much. (as I do all the sheep) I can pay 50tbt <3

Looks like Toyhou.se may have been down or the company privatized their instagram. I put the images here So sorry about that *facepalm*

EDIT: YOU WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME, I JUST READ THE COMMENT ON THE COMMENT LORDY

I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP I AM SORRY

Last edited:
You're showing so much improvement Steph!

Would you be willing to do a picture of Muffy from ACNL? She's my galpal and I love her so much. (as I do all the sheep) I can pay 50tbt <3

Omg thank you so much Kaydee ; v;

And I love Muffy too ahhh the sheep are so cute like Frita (she's made of fries lmfaooo). I feel like if I were to make a villager sona they would be a sheep or maybe a duck lol. And they would be Uchi because Uchi > life.

And do you not want a mayor along with Muffy? Or just Muffy? It'll be my first time drawing a sheep so I'll try my best ahh!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like Toyhou.se may have been down or the company privatized their instagram. I put the images here So sorry about that *facepalm*

EDIT: YOU WEREN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME, I JUST READ THE COMMENT ON THE COMMENT LORDY

I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP I AM SORRY

You silly nugget it's totally okay! Lmao I'm working on coloring yours off and on right now because I'm procrastinating with a paper.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:blush: I'm a moron! Lol ... looking through my art collection and I found the lovely piece KaydeeKrunk did of my Evening alt character! ... you were correct ... I don't know how I could have forgotten! Anyway, I still love mine that you did for me and I love Kaydees too ... I will just go hide in a corner now

Omg you're not a moron you just forgot! I'm glad I'm not crazy though because I could have sworn I had seen it but then I was like "maybe it was all a dream??!" Lmao

Omg thank you so much Kaydee ; v;

And I love Muffy too ahhh the sheep are so cute like Frita (she's made of fries lmfaooo). I feel like if I were to make a villager sona they would be a sheep or maybe a duck lol. And they would be Uchi because Uchi > life.

And do you not want a mayor along with Muffy? Or just Muffy? It'll be my first time drawing a sheep so I'll try my best ahh!
Just Muffy! And I know the sheep are just too cute, I had Frita before and she's the cutest hamburger queen!

I AM SCREAMING, I LOVE HER
I WILL SHOW YOU MY BUTT FOREVER!

Do you think you can email it to me? I keep getting a teensy thumbnail when I right click > view image for some reason
bridgetteannalyse@gmail.com

Yessss butts!!!!!1! And I VM'd you regarding the image!
I'm really glad you like it though. ;v;

After I finish this other paper then I will get back onto my other and last request that I have rn! If anyone else wants to request something lmk plsssss.

Reviving this bc I need some shmoney for collectibles. ;v;

OP is updated with more recent examples.

ooooh yes your art is adorable :D

Username: lunatepic
Character Refs: here's my mayor
Character Personality: included in the link
TBT Offer: 175?
Other Notes: feel free to take creative liberty with her outfit :>

ty for considering!

Would it be possible for you to draw my goat as a kemonomimi?

Username: Gingersnap35
Character Refs: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Character Personality: Cheeky and obnoxious. Enjoys insulting people and is very honest.
TBT Offer: 100? I can do more though since you seemed kind of offish about kemonomimis
Other Notes: None! Just have fun and do what you want with it :)

Last edited:
@lunatepic

here is a wip, if you see anything wrong lmk. :>
thinking of coloring in with charcoal brush?? hm
lunate_wip__by_stepheroo-dbum7wj.png
Would it be possible for you to draw my goat as a kemonomimi?

Username: Gingersnap35
Character Refs: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Character Personality: Cheeky and obnoxious. Enjoys insulting people and is very honest.
TBT Offer: 100? I can do more though since you seemed kind of offish about kemonomimis
Other Notes: None! Just have fun and do what you want with it :)

accepted! i will try my best. <333

Back