Shop pwyw doodles. ミ☆ [CLOSED! unless it's dA pts]

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Here is your request for 40 tbt! Again, like I VM'd you, I forgot you asked for busts and had alreayd started on full bodies when I realized. I or you can edit/crop them to their chests if you don't like it. Chelsea seems like a happy villager so I put her in a fun little pose and had your mayor reciprocating. I hope you like it!

You can watch me draw and redraw and dawdle around with it here if you want lmfao.

Omg, Steph!!! That's so cute. ^o^
Could I request My Mayor holding Lolly like a doll for 30 TBT? ^_^

I'll add you to my mental notes to do as well. I'll try my best. Just sent out a WIP to wearethesun to see if they like what I'm doing so far. Going to start on a rough sketch of the next one rn.

Going to start lining and coloring the sketches I did last night (up until Gallade I think) right after I plot set Celia in my town.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you soooo much! Evening turned out do cute! I really love her! That is the only art I have of her ... I will treasure it for sure ❤❤❤
Sending you TBTs, Hun

I am so so glad you like it! I was going to make a background where she was looking at the stars and stuff but it turned out really bad so I was worried whether you would like it or not! And I've never seen the ACNL Zelda dress in-game myself so I was squinting trying to find the details and do it right and I had my fingers crossed I wasn't butchering it.

I believe KaydeeKrunk has done fabulous art of your Mayor as well though, no? :)

I am so so glad you like it! I was going to make a background where she was looking at the stars and stuff but it turned out really bad so I was worried whether you would like it or not! And I've never seen the ACNL Zelda dress in-game myself so I was squinting trying to find the details and do it right and I had my fingers crossed I wasn't butchering it.

I believe KaydeeKrunk has done fabulous art of your Mayor as well though, no? :)
You did a fab job on the costume details and I love the little pointy ears ❤ ... your idea for the background sounds great ... I'm sure I would have liked it! ... KaydeeKrunk did indeed do some wonderful art of my Mayor BlueHour, but this is Evening, my little alt character in Twilight (I also have one called Dusky - she's in Pompompurin outfit ... lol ) :rolleyes:
Lots of fun ... maybe down the road I will get you to do art of my Mayor and my other character!

You did a fab job on the costume details and I love the little pointy ears ❤ ... your idea for the background sounds great ... I'm sure I would have liked it! ... KaydeeKrunk did indeed do some wonderful art of my Mayor BlueHour, but this is Evening, my little alt character in Twilight (I also have one called Dusky - she's in Pompompurin outfit ... lol ) :rolleyes:
Lots of fun ... maybe down the road I will get you to do art of my Mayor and my other character!

I would be honored! I could try a doodle of them all together eventually if you'd like! Just use the little form thing I put on the opening post so it would be better organized hahah. But yeah, I'd love to try out your other characters! I'll be here. :)

Ooooh I love it! Thank you sincerely for this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! this is absolutely adorable, I love the poses - Edith's devilish little grin, Biskit reaching for the leaves ♥ and I love hunting bugs in the game, so it's even more perfect!
I will send you tbt now :D

I'm glad you guys liked them tysm!

And I'll start working on cotton's and issitohbi's later tonight or tomorrow!

I've sketched out and lined Pinkcotton's request and before I color it I will sketch out and line issitohbi's! They should be done by tonight, sorry for the lateness!

I had someone giving me Papi for my dream village in ACNL and Caroline was right in his spot that I had planned and she wouldn't move omg. My entire view on Caroline as a villager has been tainted lmao.

Back