• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop pwyw doodles. ミ☆ [CLOSED! unless it's dA pts]

@Amilee;

here are your characters! The full body attempts were REALLY bad so I just did this.
Hope it's okay. [x]

Bump!

back to practicing some more
new examples were added to front page

Last edited:
Hi! Do you think you could draw my second mayor with Chelsea? Similar to the one you made me last time, with both being busts and a pink background. You can make them as close or far apart as you want. I'll offer 40 TBT. My mayor has brown hair and is wearing the flower fairy outfit (wig included). Her eyes are brown and are this shape:
girl-bbb.jpg

Hi! Do you think you could draw my second mayor with Chelsea? Similar to the one you made me last time, with both being busts and a pink background. You can make them as close or far apart as you want. I'll offer 40 TBT. My mayor has brown hair and is wearing the flower fairy outfit (wig included). Her eyes are brown and are this shape:
girl-bbb.jpg

Is Chelsea the white haired mayor? Can you please just edit that character ref into this comment as well, just to make things a little easier? I'll definitely do this though! Should be fun!

Chelsea is the deer villager from the Sanrio amiibo cards. She looks like this:

tumblr_oim6hhGLG71vklteko1_500.png

Ohhhh hahahha oh god. I never paid attention to the new Sanrio villagers besides that cute little bear cub, so I had no idea! I can do my best!!

And I know your character's hair is brown, by is it also the same shape as the pic you did for the eye shape reference? Or is it the pigtails, ponytail, etc?

Last edited:
hi! can I request another drawing? :blush: I'm sorry if I'm requesting too much ahah
last time you did my mayor Ariane with Lucky, I'd love to have my other mayor Edith with Biskit, my other fave villager ♥
if you accept, would 40tbt be okay?

hi! can I request another drawing? :blush: I'm sorry if I'm requesting too much ahah
last time you did my mayor Ariane with Lucky, I'd love to have my other mayor Edith with Biskit, my other fave villager ♥
if you accept, would 40tbt be okay?

I can def do this!

I'll get to both requests either tonight or tomorrow. I'm doodling my Mayor rn and also moving in Dreamies lmao

Oooo Hun! I would love if you would do my little alt character from Twilight ... her name is Evening
She is wearing the new Zelda outfit and hair
Ref:
2mruumb.jpg

15f420i.jpg
2afenhf.jpg

ahh thank you :D
there's no rush! good luck with the dreamies ;)

Tysm! I have them all in my Cycle town except for Celia so, besides her, I can go at my own pace with those.

Oooo Hun! I would love if you would do my little alt character from Twilight ... her name is Evening
She is wearing the new Zelda outfit and hair
Ref:
2mruumb.jpg

15f420i.jpg
2afenhf.jpg

Omfg she is so cute! I'll def try your character out!

Heya! May I request something?

Here is Mayor Aaron! http://imgur.com/a/XQZRk

Would it be possible to be in a bust style and holding a red rose with a crimson.wine red backgroud? Go crazy!

I'll try my best with the rose!!! ; v; LOL

She's wearing the flower fairy wig.

Jfc I must be drunk oh god the meds I took must be kicking in WAY faster than I thought lolol I'm so sorry!

Back