a skill you've always wanted to learn?

Knitting! I've tried so many times and I just can't get the hang of it.

Same with reading music. Years of piano and training in classical opera and I still can't read music lol

Play the piano and draw! It isn't a skill but i wish my handwriting was super neat i write like a damn child

I love photo scrapbooking and am great at it (I think) so I want to (am going to) learn how to do terrific photo editing on the computer for my scrapbooks. I hope I get to it soon...

I've always wanted to able to expertly play the piano. I used to take lessons but I ended up forgetting everything I learned lol.

I wanna be able to play all sorts of instruments, but I'm awful. I know it takes practice, but practice didn't make me better. I just draw now.

I would like to learn html and web design at some point. I know basic things or how to customize a few things things here and there. I'd like to learn how to do animation as well. Maybe one day. :)

Juggling! I've always wanted to learn juggling, it's just one of those things that I think look amazing. Unfortunately I can't seem to even juggle with one ball, but maybe I'll try again after my disappointment.

Also colouring.... I think I'm alright with the sketching and outlining but when I go to add colour I'm just like ???
How. Do. I. Do. This?
I know what colours I would like to use, but whether it's painting, pencils, or markers, I just feel as though I can't do it and then I don't want to ruin what I've done so I don't bother.
Sometimes I think it couldn't possibly be that hard and I'm just making things difficult, but other times I'm like no, this is difficult.

i would love to learn how to play the piano or the harp. those are one of my two favorite instruments to hear by far. i'm so bad at playing either of them though, i hate it. i could never teach myself anything lol.

Piano or Saxophone! I feel like a lot of people want to play the piano, though. (Can't blame them really, the piano makes wonderful music). I also feel like it would be really cool to be able to program something like a website or video game.

I've always wanted to learn how to properly communicate with other people

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea I also wanted to be skilled at art but I never took the time to improve

Last edited:
How to speak different languages, I know some French, and I like to think i know a fair amount of Japanese due to watching a lot of anime.

mmmm, i wanna learn how to play the electric guitar or learn Japanese! or french.

i also wanna learn how to cook and maybe how to make 8 bit music/ pixel art

I want to be a better drawer. My lack of drawing skills gets in the way with Graphic Design sometimes. :C
I want to be ambidextrous. My writing sucks so I might as well try the other hand to see if it's better. I already play sports better with my life hand.

Back