• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite music box song?

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I would have to say mine is Steep Hill, but I am starting to love k.k. salsa because it's so upbeat and sounds like it should be the title song to a sitcom haha :p What's yours? I'm kinda obsessed with them so I want to make a bunch. I might even make them all, idk!

I really like K.K. Sonata as a music box!! It's really pretty and just a tad bit sad (at least, that's how it comes across to me) K.K. Cruisin' is pretty cool too. Also, K.K. Bossa but I may be biased on that since it's on my top 5 KK songs list :p

I know a lot of people like Stale Cupcakes as a music box :3 but I personally like the stereo version better. It sounds more peaceful.

I like Marine Song 2001 a lot, I've never heard stale cupcakes until just now when I looked it up. It's very serene

I really like K.K. Faire's version of the music box. It sounds so much prettier than the stereo version. c:

I like Bubblegum K.K. as a music box! Haven't made any other song into a music box, so it's rather biased. I know a lot of people like stale cupcakes as music boxes

I hadn't heard of Steep Hill before and checked it out because of this and it's beautiful!! I'm going to have to request this next Saturday night in game. My favorite though is Bubblegum KK.

Steep hill is great! I even had it as my town tune for a while haha. I will have to check out Bubblegum and some of the others!

My current music box is Space K.K. , It's a nice sleepy tune as a music box

I love Steep Hill as well but I prefer the aircheck version.
My favourite music box is Comrade K.K. <3 It's always been my favourite live K.K. Song of it and never cared for it's aircheck. I was very happy that I could finally have my favourite K.K. Song in my house thanks to the music box feature!

I agree with Sonata, I love that song so much, just playing in a player or as a music box, they're both great!

Back