• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Ask me anything!

Literally anything.

Last edited:
What's your favourite thing about being on TBT community and what is your least favourite?

I'm just incapable of feeling joy because nothing really motivates me anymore and I don't like hugs but that's a kind gesture. c:

Have you tried a really well made salad and dark chocolate as dessert? That always makes me feel better.

if you were to choose 1 type of food/drink you could have once a week free of charge for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What's your favourite thing about being on TBT community and what is your least favourite?

My favourite thing is probably the kind people on here like you and anybody who is on my friends list as well as the interesting topics in Brewster's caf?.

My least favourite thing would be the amount of rude users I have encountered and the spam threads that happen every now and then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you were to choose 1 type of food/drink you could have once a week free of charge for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Like 1 type of food and 1 drink each? Probably Pasta and a nice Mocha Frapp?.
Or just 1 drink or 1 type of food? Pasta. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried a really well made salad and dark chocolate as dessert? That always makes me feel better.

I eat salad every now and then which makes me feel fresh and healthy = a happy feeling but it doesn't last long and dark chocolate is kinda sickening after a few bites so I prefer not to eat it all that often.

Last edited:
I eat salad every now and then which makes me feel fresh and healthy = a happy feeling but it doesn't last long and dark chocolate is kinda sickening after a few bites so I prefer not to eat it all that often.

I recommend Hershey Special Dark. It's called dark chocolate but it's a little sweeter - more like a cross between milk and dark chocolate.

What is your favorite hobby?

I recommend Hershey Special Dark. It's called dark chocolate but it's a little sweeter - more like a cross between milk and dark chocolate.

What is your favorite hobby?

Is Hershey's American? If it is I won't be able to try its deliciousness. =(

My favourite hobby would have to be reading about animals, nature and space or a nice novel, playing with animals or playing video games. =)

Last edited:
How old are you?

If you could only read one novel genre for the rest of your life, which would you choose.

How old are you?

If you could only read one novel genre for the rest of your life, which would you choose.

I don't like revealing my age on any platform of social media or my birth date along with my full name, sorry. =(

I would read fantasy novels for the rest of my life as I find them to be the most creative and fun. c:

Off to sleep now, goodnight everyone have a nice day/night/sleep!

Last edited:
Do you buy physical books, e-books, or borrow from the library?
I mostly buy physical copies of books but sometimes I'll get e-books. I don't go to the library all that often but I would if I could. Recommendations would be nice though!

what exactly happened yesterday?

I have no idea, it was so crazy.

Last edited:
Good Morning!

If you were a Pokemon, what type would you be?

I would be an ice or water type, I find them to have the most charisma and elegance which I would love to have.

Last edited:
Do you have photos of your beardies?
What are their names?
Do they enjoy eating dandies?

Back