🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

What's your Myers Briggs personality type? (Example: ENFP (me :3), ISTJ,ESFJ)

Zendel!
What’s your worst memory?
Sorry if this was asked, if it was then I deeply apologise.

What kind of music do you like listening to?

Pop, soul and R&B.

best peppy in the game is.. Flora or Ruby?

Flora, I love Ruby but Flora and flamingos will always have a deeper place in my heart.

Zendel!
What’s your worst memory?
Sorry if this was asked, if it was then I deeply apologise.

I have a few which are equally bad

- I almost slipped out of a fair ride which went higher than most rides over here and the seatbelts were too loose for me which means that I would have obviously died if I didn't hold on as hard as I did. The worst thing about it was that my "comrades" laughed at me and thought I was exaggerating, I basically shouted out to stop the ride and nobody took me seriously but the guy stopped the ride anyway. When I got off a couple asked me if I was okay; complete strangers showed more concern over my wellbeing than the people I had went with whom I had known for years. Safe to say I don't associate with them as much anymore and the worst part about it was that I was on vacation with them for a day or more and I was forced into going with them in the first place.

- I was walking down my stairs with a trash-bag to put it in the bin, I feel over because the bag was sticking out a bit and feel on it. It may have caused a possible serious head injury because I would have landed on the hard concrete floor at the base of the stairs. Scary to think about to be honest, didn't faze me in the moment as I just continued my day. lol

- When I was a child I woke up to me being surrounded in vomit and my Mum and my Granda were saying my name to wake me up. They took me to my Mum's bedroom to sleep instead because my bed was covered in the stuff. If I had being laying on my back it may have clogged up my throat and I could have choked to death because you know you can't really react in time when you're a deep sleeper like I was. It was in the middle of the night, the weirdest thing was I didn't feel anything or feel fazed or anything so it was probably the shock of me waking up to my worrying parent and grandparent as well as the atrocious smell and visuals around me. heheheh childhood. :rolleyes:

So basically all my near death experiences have stayed with me, there are others which I really do not want to talk about.

11! 10

they are just so humble, fat and fuzzy. how could you not love bees? wasps are a lil different, they are so aggressive. :(

I think bees are cute but I we have so many in the summer that ya get a little tired of them. You'd love around my house in the late spring/summer, it's swarming with all kinds of bees!

I think bees are cute but I we have so many in the summer that ya get a little tired of them. You'd love around my house in the late spring/summer, it's swarming with all kinds of bees!

:') im so jealous, i haven't seen a bee for such a long time. its always rainy, windy or snowy so the never are around over here.

Back