🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

I can think of someone that would be funny. :rolleyes:

-

But moving on, favorite Gags song?

(I'm not a huge fan but she's entertaining and I like some of her songs. You and I, Edge of Glory are great tracks and I enjoy G.U.Y.'s and Applause's quirkiness.)

I love Perfect Illusion, Gypsy, Paparazzi and Applause. c:

Why are you negative towards me? :c

I don't like the way you speak to people on politic discussions, I understand things can get a little hectic and people will feel emotional but insulting people is never okay especially over a disagreement.

I'm also negative towards you because you are negative towards me, the first time you were rude to me I shrugged it off and then you started being nasty over and over again, which I don't appreciate at all.

TL: DR - I don't like the way you speak to people and your behaviour isn't the best so it affects my opinion of you drastically.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your sig is Gagalicious. :)
Where did you find it. :eek:

I just typed up "Perfect Illusion GIF" on google because that part of the song is fabulous. XD

Last edited:
Do you think we could treat each other with decency? From now on?

Do you think we could treat each other with decency? From now on?

It depends, are you willing to accept other people's opinions without insulting or behaving immaturely to them for having an opinion which opposes yours?

Do you think we can agree to disagree about Raskell's treatment of others?

Last edited:
Do you think we can agree to disagree?

I already have agreed to disagree, I really don't care if you have a opinion that differs from my own but if you decide to be rude about it then I'll avoid you.

Please don't send me Vm's about political stuff, it's not something I really want to speak about anymore and it brings out the worst in people.

How has your morning been? c:

Last edited:
Would you say Maroon 5 and The Weekend are similar based on attitude, music, amount of good songs, etc?

Last edited:
Would you say Maroon 5 and The Weekend are similar based on attitude, music, amount of good songs, etc?

I wouldn't say their similar, Adam's voice and Abel's voice are completely different from each other, I prefer Abel's songs though as the are smoother and slower while Maroon 5 are a little to screechy for me.

If you have any interest in Fifth Harmony, what do you think about Camille leaving?

Back