• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

Are there actions that you consider irredeemable?

Yes.

Rape, murder, any type of assault, putting a person with depression even further down into the ground, neglect to other people (emphasis on children) and much more of course.

Bed time for me, good night everything. ^^

How much/do you tip when you eat at restaurants?

I don't tip, because it's not customary (where I live) and I believe the workers should be paid by their bosses and not by me or anybody else.

If I was rich I would definitely tip them for their services and if they were nice/cooperative, but I'm not unfortunately.

what cheers you up?

Animal company (I love my little companions), writing and friends/family company. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! Completely forgot people don't have tipping systems outside NA!

There was something on the news a while ago about tips becoming customary over here but it hasn't been brought up since then.

Last edited:
Would you prefer to be self published or traditionally published?

That's a good question, I'd go with traditionally published.

Its a lot easier and I can spread my books around the world for everyone to read so it would be the better option, when I eventually finish a book I'll publish it myself online to see if people like my writing before I try to get a label though.

That's a really hard question, so I'm not going to answer it. XD

I can think of someone that would be funny. :rolleyes:

-

But moving on, favorite Gags song?

(I'm not a huge fan but she's entertaining and I like some of her songs. You and I, Edge of Glory are great tracks and I enjoy G.U.Y.'s and Applause's quirkiness.)

Back