• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey ya'll!

Peachy

헌 짚신도 짝이
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
So it's been ages since I've been on here. Oops. I figured I'd introduce myself again.

I'm Peachy but I also go by Rose. My town isn't the nicest right now but I'm excited to start playing more each day. I called it Acrewood because I want to try for a Disney theme. My native fruit is cherries. I recently got an an ACNL Guide app that I use to catalog my items and quickly see when holidays/villager birthdays are. It's super neat!

Right now in my town I have: Astrid, Ken, Mira, Nana, Nate, Sterling, Tammy and Tia. I'd like for Nana and Tia to stick around for a while but I wouldn't mind if everyone else decided to move lol. Let me know if you'd like to drop in and talk with them to see if you'd like to have them move into your town. I'm trying to ignore them so they'll mention moving but it hasn't happened yet.

I hope to make a few friends here. Toodles for now! x

Back