Villager Discussion: Margie

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
vHPymT5.jpg

How about talking about the normal elephant Margie?
Today, 28th is her birthday.

I like his personality in the AC Movie and if you check in the Sm4sh Trailer she appears reading a book. A good reference to the movie, considering that Rosie is there too.

Last edited:
I dont really like her... But she's cute in her own way. Especially in the movie though.

I feel like she's underrated and deserves more attention especially being one of the main cast in the movie. She's up there in my top 3 favorite elephants.

I love, love, LOVE the elephants in new leaf! I haven't had Margie in my town yet, but I'm debating turning one of my towns into an all-elephant town. Margie is super cute and I have a ton of love for her from the AC movie! I would have to give her a cherry pie and a sketch book~ Ahh~ She's such a cutie pie!

She's amazing! I love Margie so much, but then again I like most of the elephants. I feel like she has lots of personality, especially since she was in the movie.

She's a sweetheart! I can't remember if I ever had her in Wild World but I wouldn't mind having her in my town at any point c:

A friend of mine wanted Margie in his town, but she never showed up in the campsite so he took Tia and liked her more.

I got Margie from my campsite in Joyville since she showed up there.
She is still wearing her default shirt and I hope she can keep wearing it.

I find her absolutely adorable, but I think that might be in part because of the movie. However, in general, I love her personality type. And her design is cute, which is an unfortunate rarity in villagers. More and more I'm noticing that high-popularity villagers aren't just based on unique design, but on simply not being hideous. Margie actually ranks a step above this in my mind, and is a legitimately cute villager.

I remember having her in my childhood towns a few times and I adored the crap outta her. Then when I saw the movie, I fell even more in love. She was always there for me in the morose moments and tough times.

She may say that, but she is still a big girl:
busEjFW.jpg

Yeah, she looks kinda odd in that angle due her side mouth.

She's quite a sight to behold, don't you agree?
iTWDFGw.jpg

I love her so much so she's forever stuck in my town, but dang it, I can't believe I missed her birthday... again :(

I liked her in the ac movie but I don't really like her design. Don't think I'd like to have her in my town. She is underrated though.

Her house exterior is pretty fantastic. But everything else about her is just.. either meh or bad. I don't really like her colour scheme.

She is my favorite since the first DS. Been searching for her ever since she moved away in my DS town. I would love to have her again. Thinking about selling my town to Nook so I hae another chance of getting her

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's my favourite villager! I bought her amiibo card just to have her in my town lol.

That's what I think I'm going to do have to do too. I just love her so much! Idc if her card is twice that of 6, I want her!!

I feel like she's underrated and deserves more attention especially being one of the main cast in the movie. She's up there in my top 3 favorite elephants.

I just watched the movie for the first time. Margie was totally meh to me, have you ever had a friend who is so focused on their dream that it's all they ever talk about? Having goals is great but there are important things happening around you too that you should pay attention to.

On the other hand, I totally want Alfonso in my town now.

We rarelly have any decent anthropomorphic elephant in fiction and it's funny and cute that she is a good example.

Anyway, it's the only game which we can invite elephants to visit our home without having it screwed, heh, heh!

I like her. I think she's the best elephant and I'd be alright if she came into my town however I wouldn't keep her forever. I adore her design though.

Back