-markiplier
-nitrorad
other:

-frankjavcee
-jaidenanimates
-h.c. brown

yea

Last edited:
I really enjoy Grav3yardgirl, aka Bunny. I feel like me and her have a lot in common and I think that's what draws me to her, she doesn't always post everyday but she posts often, and she has a lot of different things as well as Vlogs, she tests products and toys and it's really fun. Most of the other people I watch on youtube are crafters and stuff, like I love Threadbanger and Hollycopter and other ones that do fun crafty stuff.

Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye are my favorite...they swear, and Jack is REALLY loud but they are worth it :)

Nigahiga and Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter are my all-time faves. I never get tired of the content any of them produce.

Last edited:
I love Noodlerella. She is super sweet. X3 She is basically the only Youtuber I "follow."

Alright. I live my entire life on youtube. So here's a list of some of my favorites:

David Dobrik
Liza Koshy
Jenna Marbles
Onision
Simply Nailogical
Kian n' Jc
Scotty Sire
Be. Busta
Exploring with Josh
The Gabbie Show
Shane Dawson
Brittani Louise Taylor
Heath Hussar
Cameron Dallas

and that's just a few

YMS, Digibro and Endless Jess are my favorites. Though more often than not they actually rewiew media instead of just rambling about whatever (even though Digi also has a vlog channel called Digi After Dark). I don't really have much patience for youtubers who turn on the camera and just talk for the sake of talking.

Besides the common and usual youtubers like Markiplier and Liza, I listen to a lot of dark youtubers.

They're like creepypasta, only the stories are true. So true scary stories basically.

Mr. Nightmare
Be. Busta
Unit #522
HauntingStories
Corpse Husband

& lastly, Lazy Masquerade

I love Jenna Marbles and never get tired of her content.
She's the only youtuber I've watched for a long time and can never get enough of.
She also runs a podcast with her boyfriend called the JennaJulien podcast and it always makes me smile. :)

If you like funny stories, I've really enjoyed a lot of theodd1sout's videos. His name is James and he animates his stories with adorable chibi-like characters. I also like threadbanger, a couple named Rob and Coryn do a ton of crazy DIYs on there, but they do cuss a lot XD

I've been pretty into Hannah Hart's videos lately.

There is also Pet Simmer Julie, who specializes in making videos covering tutorials and news related to pet and animal simulation websites like Neopets, Flight Rising, and Lioden. She's probably my favourite right now, I'm suuuper into pet sims rn.

There is also Buzzfeed which can be interesting.

Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning)
Pewdiepie
MarziaPie (if you like DIYs and cute things)
Markiplier

doddleoddle or doddlevloggle <3
or maybe domics, theodd1sout, jaidenanimations

Last edited:
Back