• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are some good Youtubers?

I like watching reactions, so right now, my favourite channel is BlindWave. They are currently reacting to Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Walking Dead, so I'm really enjoying their content :)

Jacksfilms. He posts several times a week, and has long running series such as Yesterday I Asked You (YIAY), Jackask, and Your Grammar Sucks (YGS).

He also does the occasional PMS (parody, music video or sketch). He is funny af and has been on youtube since 2007 or so, so there's a lot to go back and watch if you're bored and feel like doing a marathon. Jacksfilms is easily my favorite youtuber, and has been for the last decade.

I love CloudyApples. She doesn't post there anymore since she started a gaming channel, but she's very genuine and pretty and I love her advices on life, friendships, and beauty.

Jacksfilms is the YouTuber I watch the most. I also really enjoy Thomas Sanders, Jenna Marbles, Danisnotonfire, and AmazingPhil.

Last edited:
Cameron Dallas deserves every subscriber he has

for real though I love Ryan Higa, mynameisjosephine, eazyonme, willNE. I watch Blaire White sometimes too.

Last edited:
i like japan and the stuff they have (no im not a weaboo) so i watch this youtuber and her channel name is kanadajin3. her contents are good and she has weekly lives with her fans so its good. if you like japan and stuff go check her out.

Back