Island
La Tortuga
Red Envelope
Stitches
Space Whale Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Clownfish Plush
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
All my friends these days are talking about Youtube and vloggers they watch. I finally decided like a month ago to start watching a couple daily vloggers and then I realized what I was missing out on. However some of the ones I watch, for example Roman Atwood, skip days and I'm like who do I watch! Does anyone have any suggestions and if so can you share them?

Also who is your favorite Youtuber? Mine would have to be Roman Atwood at the moment.

Last edited:
I don't have a fav Youtuber but in all honesty,

Mark Thomas' vlogs are a bit entertaining.

I used to watch their stuff. Is it still any good? Would you say it has gotten worse? :(

It's still really good imo and I watch new ones every day. Depending on when you quit watching it's possibly changed quite a bit, but depending on your taste/what you like not necessarily in a bad way.

It's still really good imo and I watch new ones every day. Depending on when you quit watching it's possibly changed quite a bit, but depending on your taste/what you like not necessarily in a bad way.

I quit around last year. I had found their stuff hilarious (I know I didn't grammar well. lmao).

I quit around last year. I had found their stuff hilarious (I know I didn't grammar well. lmao).

in that case it's still good! hasn't changed much at all except for link's hair. (rip wings and swoosh:()

in that case it's still good! hasn't changed much at all except for link's hair. (rip wings and swoosh:()

Ah. Might watch them tomorrow. Today I'm tired af from a long day. :p

Most daily vloggers have quit daily vlogging, but like Bcat said Rhett and Link. (I personally like Good Mythical Morning)

Last edited:
Most daily vloggers have quit daily vlogging, but like Bcat said Rhett and Link. (I personally like Good Mythical Morning)

I stopped watching GMM the same time I stopped watching Rhett and Link. lol... I've been lacking on my Youtube.

I find vlogger videos incredibly boring. I don't care about your day. I prefer the YouTube videos where I can either learn something or am entertained.

Some stuff I watch:
Good Mythical Morning
Ask a Mortician (yes, LOL)
Rachel & Jun / Sharla in Japan (interesting Japan videos)
pellekofficial / FamilyJules / 331Erock / Smooth McGroove / Taylor Davis / Camille and Kennerly (music-related videos)
a whole bunch of cooking-related channels
DidYouKnowGaming
SciShow

There's lots more too.

I have recently watched a lot of ChristopherOdd and Gopher. Both relaxed and nice guys. The first is Canadian, the second is Scottish (I think), and I love their accents!

I'm not into the screaming of Pewdiepies and the like, the hysterical stuff. So if that's your thing, don't bother but if you like relaxed, go for ChristopherOdd and Gopher for sure!

And of course Swimmingbird and his ACNL series, can watch from beginning or just his new welcome amibbo videos!

If you like watching gameplay, I've been enjoying DanandPhilGames. Their Sims 4 series especially. I also try to keep up with Carrie Hope Fletcher (It'sWayPastMyBedtime), Noodlerella and Chewingsand.

As everyone else is saying, GMM is the best. But if you like really crude/borderline offensive humor, watch Filthy Frank. Absolutely hilarious and just all around stupid.

I really like the Game Grumps and Yogscast for gameplay and commentary. I don't really watch anyone else except for a few on Twitch.

Back