• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America FT: Sanrio, WA, S1-4 - LF: Series 5

Heya! I'm interested in 197 Kid Cat (I traded mine away :( ) & WA 23 Maggie. I have Drake 181, Tom Nook (SP) & Kody 221 I'd be happy to offer for them. Just LMK if you're interested!

WOOPSIES PMed a list of ones that you don't have already. Sorry!!

Last edited:
I have:

Need your:

Series 2
197 Kid Cat

Series 3

240 Dierdre
258 Daisy
280 Victoria
292 Baabara

Series 4

333 Lolly
370 Jacques

Hi, I have;

248 Hazel
207 Mabel
183 Camofrog
146 Rodney

I am interested in Kid Cat, Francine, and Baabara. Please let me know! Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have some series 4 but you didn't list who you needed, so... ^^;

Would you be willing to trade Julian for Resetti, Labelle and/or Digby? I've got some others in that list too; Rex, Billy, Raddle, Admiral, Cherry, etc. Not sure how many Julian would be worth..
Here's everything I have to trade: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408886-LF-Julian-Merengue-others!-Have-Come-see-what-i-have-to-trade!

Hii I would only wanna trade Julian for cards that I really want and from what you listed those aren't high priority :( I'm lucky with Julian I'm sorry!

Back