• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America FT: Sanrio, WA, S1-4 - LF: Series 5

Do you really want Whitney? I would love to trade for Julian! I can also give you Peanut.

How many cards do you want/need for the Marshal trade?

Last edited:
Probably a very long shot here but I have these cards

008 - Timmy (SP)
099 - Molly
106 - Booker (SP)
332 - Shep

Would you trade all 4 for Marshal?

Not sure if you're still unsure about shipping to Canada or not but i'm interested in Annalisa, Bangle, Celeste (S4), Resetti (S4), Rocco, Bones, Peewee, Annalise, Jacques, and Gayle and from your wants I have Tortimer, Leonardo, Jambette, Phil, Midge, Jeremiah, Tommy (S2), Tia, Egbert and Rhonda to offer. :)

Edit: I have a lot more from your wants too but I figured i'd offer these first

Last edited:
Not sure if you're still unsure about shipping to Canada or not but i'm interested in Annalisa, Bangle, Celeste (S4), Resetti (S4), Rocco, Bones, Peewee, Annalise, Jacques, and Gayle and from your wants I have Tortimer, Leonardo, Jambette, Phil, Midge, Jeremiah, Tommy (S2), Tia, Egbert and Rhonda to offer. :)

Edit: I have a lot more from your wants too but I figured i'd offer these first

I took a look at your list and you do have some cards I would send to Canada for, it is still a little iffy for me in the back of my head but I'll get back to you once my number of pending trades goes down so we can work something out c:

From your Wants, I have Lopez, Winnie, T-Bone, Rover, Bunnie, Tortimer and Weber.

From your Haves, I really only want Whitney and/or Beau. Zucker and Fang too, but to a lesser extent. What's good for you? Feel free to PM me; in fact, I tend to lose threads, so I'd prefer that. xD

Last edited:
From your Wants, I have Lopez, Winnie, T-Bone, Rover, Bunnie, Tortimer and Weber.

From your Haves, I really only want Whitney and/or Beau. Zucker and Fang too, but to a lesser extent. What's good for you? Feel free to PM me; in fact, I tend to lose threads, so I'd prefer that. xD

I'll get back to you once I'm able to decide for sure c:

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be able to do my Punchy, Boone, and Marcel for your Lolly and Fauna? ^^ Thank you so much!

EDIT: I have Tiffany too! :)

Last edited:
Back