• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL Ice town

I'll try visiting when I get my dream suite, but it looks really nice! I like the floating ice in the water the most I think. Really neat idea!

I have added to my list of dream addresses! I will visit it soon! It's looks awesome :) Good work!

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Your town brilliantly demonstrates Winter's true beauty and appeal, it's a clear reminder to me why Winter is my absolute favorite season of the year and why I'd love to live somewhere with colder climate. May I suggest creating extra character slots in your town and name them as "____ Cabin" and make them little cabins to get 'warm' when people visit your town if you don't have that idea already. It's sort of like the kinds of things you'd see at a ski resort. Amazing job on the design!

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

I visited today...and I must say its awesome! :) I really like how it looks like someone is stuck in the ice. *the hand* :) I have never seen that in a town before. Good work!

bump :) updated today

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've actually scanned in Wendy's card, so Lolly is no longer existent in my town. Wendy's blue wool goes so well with the ice. Definitely a keeper for my town. :) Again , thanks for all your support and kind comments!! x

This is by far the prettiest town I've seen in forever! I applaud you on all of your hard work and effort. It really shows! :)

Wow! I'm definitely gonna visit again. The player in the first pic looks very cool! She's looking pretty icy.

Back