ACNL Ice town

This is a very creative and interesting design!! I love your use of hybrids and patterns; this is definitely the best ice themed town I've seen thus far. :) Also, I really like the floating blocks of ice in your paths! The snow and ice designs look very realistic and well thought out, I'll definitely have to visit your dream town sometime soon!! :)

hehe.jpg

In loving memory of my dear friend <3

It seems I liked your original post but forgot to ever visit the DA, so I'm definitely doing that tonight. Love extreme terrain towns like this (desert is another favorite, if anybody has such a town). :)

It's saying that the dream address you have isn't valid? Have you updated recently? I'm very interested in seeing your town :D

It is definitely valid as I tried visiting through my cycling town and it worked. Try again. Dream Address: 7C00-000F-7FA7

Visited last night. Adorable town. Wasn't expecting the beach to be patterned over too; that was a nice surprise. Especially the non-diagonal parts of the beach, the patterns blended beautifully with the cliff. It actually reminded me of the Skyrim icy beaches with the walruses, haha, I think because the town even had a gloomy sky just like the game.

I love how you managed to blend the square unpattern-able tile in front of Re-Tail (I think it was Re-Tail but might be wrong) with the surrounding tiles by having water patterns and then a bridge. Should have taken a pic to reference it better, but yeah, that one difficult tile normally proves tedious to work with without ruining the overall look of a pattern town. So bravo on that! ^_^

Can't quite remember all your villagers, but I did happen to pass by Chai who'm I've never seen in-game before. He/she suited the town perfectly. :)

It is definitely valid as I tried visiting through my cycling town and it worked. Try again. Dream Address: 7C00-000F-7FA7

Worked for me too. Maybe you entered the letter O instead of zero? Personally I have to look closely at those to tell the difference.

i just visited and literally your town is so gorgeous omg

Your town is gorgeous! I've never seen a town specifically themed for the winter time so it was interesting to see your pictures. I'll make sure to visit it soon!

Back