• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial inauguration of Nearth♥ FINISHED TOWN AND DREAM ADDRESS.•*

nearthy

This use to be pink. 🧁
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (51) +
So I finally finished my town!
I only have maybe a few details I can attend in the future but...
IT'S DONE!
I'm gonna be making another thread to official inaugurate it, with a little "party giveaway" and stuff, but I just couldn't wait until then so...
Here it is!
The Unofficial official Nearth's Dream Address inauguration!
clap, clap, clapping* Thank you, ty, Thank you!
Hope at least a couple visit:3
if you do... a little message would be nice.

so here it is:

5C00 - 0026 - 5354

:lemon:

Last edited:
Thank you for this! I was actually looking for some new towns to visit. I'll definitely be checking it out!

So excited to visit your town! I'll definitely check it out! It seems adorable!

Looking forward to visiting Nearth. :)
I'm almost finished with my 2nd dream town. Just gotta talk to Luna! I haven't created an dream address yet!
Hm. Would you like to be the first to visit, Nearthy? :D

I just visited & it was the first dream town i've ever visited actually, it was beautiful you did an amazing job!

Looking forward to visiting Nearth. :)
I'm almost finished with my 2nd dream town. Just gotta talk to Luna! I haven't created an dream address yet!
Hm. Would you like to be the first to visit, Nearthy? :D

I would love to! I know how hard it is to work on these little hobbies haha, I'll be looking forward for the dream ♥ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just visited & it was the first dream town i've ever visited actually, it was beautiful you did an amazing job!

Thank you! I'm so happy that at least a few responded :3

Hacked to the max, but still awesome! Very unique mermaid town. :)

I wanted to have a full creative outlet with the game. I had been working on that town since 2014... at one point all I wanted to was finish it, then I really started tweaking with it, I'm super happy with it! n.n

I wanted to have a full creative outlet with the game. I had been working on that town since 2014... at one point all I wanted to was finish it, then I really started tweaking with it, I'm super happy with it! n.n

it's really good. ;)

it's really good. ;)

by the way, I'm going to use your interpretation of a mermaid town theme... I hadn't really found a focus to the theme, only using like colors and stuff but... I think I'm gonna expand on that... thanks! ^^

Wow! The best part about your town was..... the designs!! You made them yourself?! :D
Everything was placed perfectly. Loved how there were a few bushes/trees growing. Was that intended? :)
I think this would be how my town would have look if I edited it for... viewing pleasure!

However, the town plaza tree looks a bit out of place. Doesn't even have any room to grow right by the cliff!
And... this..
c15v5cZh.jpg

These bridges are always pretty to see.
sl6QDG8m.jpg

I just visited and it's so cute! Loved the little maze and the pretty gemstones everywhere. Never thought about using them as decoration, aha. Well done! ;o;

omg, thank you all for your comments and feedback! So grateful for it all! ty!♥

the tree is a little out of place but I like to think that it will look very beautiful in the summer with my house... that is kinda what I went for, so... depending on how it will look in the summer, I might update it.

and about the bugs... I didn't think about the problem that way xD.
The other day I lost a centepede because of the layout ;-;
I am limiting my hacking though, I'm still planning to play the game day by day. I'll gues I'll have to figure out a way around the bug thing.

Hellos,

I just visited your awesome town ^-^

I normally frown when I see the cheaty cheats but it's taken over with a smile when I see the creativity behind everything, so well done on that aspect ^-^

One of the things I love about finished towns is the tight fit and compartmentalized areas that make towns feel so full and cozy. I could spend hours walking around admiring how comfortable everything feels in your town.

I'm currently designing my 5th town (been doing this since 2014...) and have learnt from my mistakes off misplacing pwps. I aspire to create towns with such wonder as yours and hope to share it someday too ^-^

All and all thanks for creating a beautiful town ^-^

Last edited:
Back