• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you watch Eurovision?

Do you watch Eurovision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. It was a family tradition when I was a kid and I actually watched the one year recently where our country won for like the second time in 50 years lmao. Also watched the latest one because I could.

I do love the music though and it's always a joy to go through each years list and find new favorites. ^.^

Every year I watch it and get mad cause gosh darn it Ireland just get to the finals and i'll be happy

But then I see Latvias entries and everything is forgiven <3

I don't watch it, it's so awful phahaha, and the country who usually wins is whatever country is most liked at the time, not necessarily down to talent.

This doesn't really make sense. Russia and Germany have never been particularly popular because of historical reasons (which is kind of ridiculous because the past is the past but whatever) and you're suggesting now that they were the most popular country of '08 and '10 respectively? I highly doubt that. Oh and Azerbaijan most popular country of '11? What? Haha

Also: On a scale from 'sending a puppet turkey asking for 12 points' to 'not caring about the danger of performing barefooted on ice with a figure skater skating around you' how badly does your country want to win Eurovision? xD

Last edited:
swedish melodifestivalen (contest where the winner gets to compete in esc) starts tomorrow . it is the swedish beginning of hell ...
there will b a lot of weird ppl competing but ntohing beats yohio 2013 who almost won. rip.

Watching it right now. Do you guys think Portugal deserves to win? The guy isn't bad but idk if it's enough to win.

Last edited:
I'm sooo happy Salvador Sobral won. Only song I actually liked. And the duet with his sister at the end. I'm just speechless.

Congrats Portugal!

i actually kinda liked portugal, it was different, i esp liked when he sang with his sister at the end. it wasn't my favouite (i liked the yodellers and the couple on the boat) but i was happy for him!

Back