Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
I haven't played my town for two weeks because I got busy with school and family things have happened. I loaded my game today and had a letter from my dreamie Hamphrey...he left. :( Why him? Out of all the non dreamies I have...why did he have to move??

This same thing happened to me but with Fauna! I'm still trying desperately to get her back, but I need to cycle out enough villagers first. Every time I see her on Main Street my heart breaks. If you're desperate enough to get him back, you can always try to find his amiibo card on ebay as scanning him in bypasses the 16 villager cycle (I would do this to get Fauna back if I had the money to spare). I'm so sorry this happened to you! It really is the worst :(

I had this happen with Blanche and Bob (I was lucky enough to have him as a starting villager). Amiibo cards bypass the 16 villager cycle, so you can always try that or go through the villager cycle and get him from somebody else. It sucks losing a villager unexpectedly, dreamies even more, so sorry you had to go through that.

This happened to me with Drago while I was travelling. It had been a good three months since I'd played, and on a fifteen hour plane ride from Seattle to Japan, I picked it back up again.

For me, the worst part of this was that I was completely new to the Animal Crossing games... And I hadn't been aware in the first place of the fact that a villager CAN move out. So it came as such a shocking blow that I stopped playing for a solid year. *snort*

That's why I'm a bit hesitant to start up Salem again, I am sure my dreamies like Ankha and stuff have moved which is totally sad, but I do have almost all of the amiibo cards so it wouldn't be hard to get them all back.

I remember when Margie moved out when I was a little kid. It was in Wild World, and holy crap it made me so upset. I nearly cried if I recall correctly.

Don't feel bad it happened to me too, Keaton left while I was busy with school, and he was one of my favorite eagles. Usually your best friends won't leave unless you want them too. Like Rudy, I haven't been on for 5 months, 3 of my villagers left, but not him. Maybe because I talk to him to much. Hehe :lemon:

Well, there's a positive side to not playing for awhile and having at least two dreamies (to everyone in this thread): Only one villager can move out at a time, so if you haven't played for a little while, you will possibly only lose one of your dreamies.
Correct me if I'm wrong -- this is just from personal experience.

The same happened to me... but this is even more tragic. Lolly! :mad:
She was my absolute favorite villager. It's my fault, because I took a break for a few weeks. And, of course, the animal
that decided to leave in that few-week space just had to be Lolly. She's still in the Void. :(

Pro-tip for everyone:

If you haven't played in a while, check the last date you plaited in your DS fitness/game tracker first. Set the DS clock back to that day and when you start up Animal Crossing it will be like you never left. Slowly TT with the DS clock to get back to the correct time, checking with your villagers to make sure no one you want to keep is planning to move.

I get it. In my case, though, the first time I played I lost several villagers I would have kept due to careless tting in order to speed up my art exhibit completion. Thankfully, the recent update inspired a solution: buy amiibo cards for your preferred villagers. As long as you have Wisp, any villager whose card (or figure for special villagers like Splatoon and LoZ) you have can be moved back in without worrying about cycling. I'm just waiting for mine to arrive haha

Pro-tip for everyone:

If you haven't played in a while, check the last date you plaited in your DS fitness/game tracker first. Set the DS clock back to that day and when you start up Animal Crossing it will be like you never left. Slowly TT with the DS clock to get back to the correct time, checking with your villagers to make sure no one you want to keep is planning to move.

This is exactly what I do whenever I go into hiatus for months/year then get back to my game :)

Back