• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you think you're nice?

?

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'd say I'm not really nice that often, its only on a good day I'll make a friend because I feel like being nice and caring but most of time I hate people and the world.

I'll be nice to someone even if they personally attack me when we're discussing something, because I don't want to make enemies anymore and I don't have the time to argue with some petty person who has nothing else to say and doesn't back down because they feel the need to be 'dominant' in an argument so they put others down or try to anyway.

I won't be nice to someone if they attack me repeatedly, attack my family/friends or my current situation because they are vile and scum.

Forgot the 'depends' option, sorry!

Last edited:
people call me a tsundere which is stupid and lame but you know
ive had people call me a saint but im cold and distant so i dont really know it depends what side people view me on
i can be yuor angle or yo devil

Last edited:
I'm nice to animals. People are generally selfish, conniving sacks of sh... idiots.

I wouldn't like to say. I mean, I think I am, but once I open myself up to someone I joke around a lot, and maybe I'm a little insensitive.

Depends. I can't stand anybody who tries to patronise me, it's one thing I won't just ignore or let it go, especially when I've done nothing to deserve it. So in those situations I can turn into somebody not very nice..
Other than that I'm probably okay. Nobody is perfect I guess

I'm pretty jaded and tend to be sarcastic and self-deprecating with my humor. I also have a tendency to not take crap from anyone, and I'm brutally honest. I don't go out of my way to be a jerk, but unfortunately, a lot of people don't mesh well with me because there are only a few rare cases where I'll sugar-coat things or give someone butt-pats. I always try to be friendly with strangers, and don't try to give advice where it's not requested, but... I guess I'm prickly, at best, and a flat-out jerk at worst.

When I talk to and approach people, yes probably I am. But it can only go so far, I guess. I'd say I try to be genuinely nicer if they're nice to me.

If people are nice to me, I'm nice to them. If they're not nice I'll be a *****.

I do try to be but some

people

make it very difficult.

I'll always be nice and respectful with anyone until they give me a reason not to be though. Even then I try to avoid The Nonsense™ but again, some people.

Also I'm really sarcastic and kinda snarky and sometimes it comes across as mean when I'm just being a silly oops.

i suppose so, but if someone hacks me off i will go off on one

I'm always nice to my dog.

That's the only confident answer I can give. :9

Last edited:
Back