• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think you're nice?

?

• Total voters
I consider myself a nice person in general, I'm just not a walking doormat. And sometimes some people need a good roasting. By me. :lemon:

So I guess it depends on who you ask!

i am a very nice, empathetic person in general. very gentle and friendly with animals, and nature. and also gentle and friendly with good people. however i can be unsympathetic towards bullies, since i believe they don't deserve goodness.

Other people say I'm a very nice person, but I think I'm really horrible ^^;;

Generally, yes. I'm pleasant enough with strangers. I can get irritable sometimes, and when that happens I can be prickly and a bit sharp, but it's only really around people I'm comfortable with.

Yes and no. Overal i am a nice person, but i can be someone's worst nightmare when they really deserve it, and i mean really, really deserve it. =)

I hope so. I do my best to be nice to people who have been nice to me. Of course, I can be an a$$. I hurt my friends, and for the most part, I realize it. Apologize. And we get on with it! Otherwise, they tell me, and the same thing happens! I can't take a hint very well, so my friends have to be very upfront about whether they don't want a hug right now or if I'm doing something that annoys them. But I wouldn't say that makes me mean?

I mean, you can be mean sometimes, but not at your core. I like to think I'm the shounen hero type. I can only hope I live up to that.

I do try, I have trouble with stabilising my emotions so I'd have to say no. When I've had my meds filled, yes lol

I'm nice 95% of the time, but I can say things that I usually regret later the other 5% of the time. In the first 5 years of school, I was usually bullied a lot of the time. People were really mean to me even though I was always making an attempt to befriend people. I moved schools in 6th grade, and I've met my best friends there. After I transfered schools, I learned that not everyone in this world was out to get me, and that I didn't need to be a pushover. When I transferred, there were kids who tried to be rude to me but I actually stood up for myself this time, and surprisingly enough I actually got to know those kids! Most of them are really good people, I just learned that they have a lot of problems in their lives.

So yeah, I'm a generally nice person I guess. :rolleyes:

I'm unsure.

I'm generally nice to most people, I try to smile, I try to wave to them, I'll try to have small talk with them even though I'm socially awkward af. But when I get to know them and I start realising that I don't like them, that's when my niceness stops. I'm not good at confronting or being honest with people if I don't like them, so I usually just act like I like them or sometimes give them the cold shoulder if they're really getting on my nerves. And if someone does truly annoy me for a long time, I won't hold back about talking about them behind their back. Mostly because, in my opinion, sometimes you have to just let it out otherwise it'll continue bothering me even more.

But I draw my lines. I absolutely refuse to judge people on their looks/body shape or whatever. I would never say terrible stuff about their looks, I guess it's because I was always bullied for my looks in school. I just think it's stooping to such a low level when you have to start picking on someone for their looks.

I guess what I'm saying is that I could never say nasty things about people to their faces. I don't think I'm that judgmental. But I don't think I'm really nice either...

I don't deal with stupidity(it was really hard to try to think of a nice word for what I was really thinking) well, so that would bring out my bad side. Other than that, I wouldn't say I'm a bad person.

let me just leave this here

mogisgreatandgod.jpg

jk i'm awful lol

I get that a lot. I can be a hate filled demon if you cross me though.

I guess I THINK I'm nice?? Like I'll help people, ask them if they need help, generally try to make people's encounters with me pleasant. I put grocery carts that are taking up parking spots back in the cart corrals. I guess that's the definition of "nice"? Being pleasant or agreeable??
IDK I often find myself in situations where I huff and lecture others if they do something wrong/ don't listen to me. But I think that's more of my "I TOLD YOU SO, I'M RIGHT" reaction. so it's more pride than being mean?? :p

I can't stand rude, or unkind people. I always try to treat people how I want to be treated. I will stick up for myself though. So yes, I am nice.

Back