• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you collect or own any Animal Crossing merchandise?

I've got the Isabelle/Shizue Nendoroid figure (summer version).

Do the cards and amiibos count? lol
I have all of the amiibos, and a ton of the cards. I don't have any plushes or anything, tho

I had a Rosie plush that I got from amazon, I believe it was the wild world version of her. I lost it a couple of years back though, but I remember being so excited for her to come in the mail and I was so happy when it did. I think if i'm gonna buy more merch, i'll buy a mug this time round since I have waaay too many plushies and not enough mugs. Maybe even an Isabelle amiibo, she's way too sweet not to want in an animal crossing collection.

Last edited:
What do people mean by saying they have a certain version of a villager? Most of the animals look exactly the same to me throughout all the games?

Anyways, beyond a few amiibo cards, I plan on sort of making my own merchandise via embroidery i.e. stitching my favourite animals onto fabric and possibly framing. ^_^

Outside of the games since gamecube I only own a Rover Plush doll, but I keep stealing my friend's green nook's cranny hoodie. I have no idea if it's official acnl merch or not though

What do people mean by saying they have a certain version of a villager? Most of the animals look exactly the same to me throughout all the games?

In New Leaf onwards, they were taller. Also, they had some slight differences in the movie (there were plushes of the movie characters).

Back