United States Trading my Series 1-4 extras for cards I don't have yet -- UPDATED 3/18/17

Hi Kaelyn. I completed my series and am giving away my estra cards. I can give you 109,111 and 171 for free. Let me know if interested.

If you are not trading Cally I am actually in need of her we have traded before she seems to be the only one you have currently I still need but every one helps and I could offer WA Norma or another but I noticed you were missing her so figured would offer.

If you still need Cally, I can definitely help. Sorry RL has been really hectic and I hadn't been able to check back here...

- - - Post Merge - - -

@moonfish - PM'd you

@Audlynn - PM'd you also

Hi! I can offer the following trades:

WA9 - Huck
WA49 -Ike
12 - Redd
31 - Sheldon
40 - Gigi
43 - Puck
60 - Samson
79 - Truffles
93 - Bertha
98 - Roald

Yours:
209 - Wendell
211 - Grams
227 - Rodeo
254 - Greta
266 - Joey
270 - Rooney
288 - Curly
296 - Soleil
304 - Phineas

Hello. Should any of these still be available, I can offer

Your: 211 Grams, 288 Curly, WA 16, WA 29

for

My: 031 Sheldon, 057 Phil, 225 Ken, 248 Hazel, 281 Lyman

Drop me a PM if you're interested, thank you! :]

Would you consider trading 324 Graham and 056 Bangle for my 066 Gruff and 373 Pompom? Just send me a PM if you are interested. Thank you! :)

If you still have Don SP 112 I have Phyllis, Rover and some other NPC and WA you need. Or 2-3 missing villager cards for him you need. PM me if interested.

@sunrose - Some of the cards I already have received... I am going to be updating the list again as I overlooked some last time I updated. Recheck and PM me if you still want to trade please.

@verb1999 - PM sent

@classygirl - I can trade Don (112 SP) for Phyllis. Please re-PM your address and I'll mail the card out for ya.

@crazymom99 - answered you via PM

First post has been updated to a better layout of what I need vs. what I have for trade and has also been updated to reflect any pending trades

Back