• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Trading my Series 1-4 extras for cards I don't have yet -- UPDATED 3/18/17

Hi Kaelyn. I completed my series and am giving away my estra cards. I can give you 109,111 and 171 for free. Let me know if interested.

If you are not trading Cally I am actually in need of her we have traded before she seems to be the only one you have currently I still need but every one helps and I could offer WA Norma or another but I noticed you were missing her so figured would offer.

If you still need Cally, I can definitely help. Sorry RL has been really hectic and I hadn't been able to check back here...

- - - Post Merge - - -

@moonfish - PM'd you

@Audlynn - PM'd you also

Hi! I can offer the following trades:

WA9 - Huck
WA49 -Ike
12 - Redd
31 - Sheldon
40 - Gigi
43 - Puck
60 - Samson
79 - Truffles
93 - Bertha
98 - Roald

Yours:
209 - Wendell
211 - Grams
227 - Rodeo
254 - Greta
266 - Joey
270 - Rooney
288 - Curly
296 - Soleil
304 - Phineas

Hello. Should any of these still be available, I can offer

Your: 211 Grams, 288 Curly, WA 16, WA 29

for

My: 031 Sheldon, 057 Phil, 225 Ken, 248 Hazel, 281 Lyman

Drop me a PM if you're interested, thank you! :]

Would you consider trading 324 Graham and 056 Bangle for my 066 Gruff and 373 Pompom? Just send me a PM if you are interested. Thank you! :)

If you still have Don SP 112 I have Phyllis, Rover and some other NPC and WA you need. Or 2-3 missing villager cards for him you need. PM me if interested.

@sunrose - Some of the cards I already have received... I am going to be updating the list again as I overlooked some last time I updated. Recheck and PM me if you still want to trade please.

@verb1999 - PM sent

@classygirl - I can trade Don (112 SP) for Phyllis. Please re-PM your address and I'll mail the card out for ya.

@crazymom99 - answered you via PM

First post has been updated to a better layout of what I need vs. what I have for trade and has also been updated to reflect any pending trades

I can trade card 301 Isabelle for card 197 Kid Cat. Please let me know If you are Interested. :)

@pandemonium - Sounds good, send me your address via PM and I'll reply with mine

Back