United States Trading my Series 1-4 extras for cards I don't have yet -- UPDATED 3/18/17

Kaelyn

Bells
Purple Violet
White Violet
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (96) +
Below is the spreadsheet with what I need and what I have for trade. Anything highlighted in purple is pending trade already.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nccUJ7PjFqBEYKJzGEQBqXRy_NLxRw2paVMvj2ufQek

Pending Trades
sunrose - 214 Don (SP), 377 Sydney, 395 - Cally for their 40 - Gigi, 93 - Bertha, 111 - Dr. Shrunk (SP)
Mr. Fox - 6 Resetti (SP), 64 - Pudge, and 367 - Annalise for 315 - Redd, 349 - Lucy, 384 - Margie

Last edited:
Aurora6, Sounds good... PM me your address and I can get her sent out on Monday.

Still looking for some of my wishlist cards and the cards I have dupes of has been edited as I picked up a couple more packs earlier today.

Updated the list to reflect a pending trade of Pelly, Tutu and Hans for Booker, Olivia and Alice from nostalgibra

Even if you don't have a card on my wishlist please browse my collection (link in signature) and feel free to offer a trade for cards I don't yet have!

Hello! 299 - Francine for 288 - Curly?? I live in Australia but Francine is NA! please consider, PM me!!

Lyle, Pete, Deirdre and Pekoe all arrived safe and sound today :)

Updated the list above!

Sorry I just got Sprinkle this morning from the 4 packs I picked up before work. I will be updating the first post here momentarily.

updated the list again to reflect a pending trade with Aurora6 for Zell and Melba

I have:
088 - Clay
237 - Bam
321 - Mallary
324 - Graham

I need:
327 - Penelope
342 - Bones
346 - Peewee
377 - Sydney

Last edited:
Back