Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (21) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/cmeBNrdq3M

I'm looking to get items off my wishlist, so please help out if you can! In return I can give in-game bells or bell tree bells, but bare in mind I don't have a ton of the latter. Still, anything helps so please help out if you can!

I can also help you visit the majority of RV Amiibo Villagers, let me know which and I'll see if I have them. Any AC Amiibo figure except Digby too!

Last edited:
I have just ordered you the editor's chair and large bookshelf! Let me know if you would like to pick them up or have me drop them off, no charge :)

I have just ordered you the editor's chair and large bookshelf! Let me know if you would like to pick them up or have me drop them off, no charge :)

Are you able to add your FC to your profile? Once it's done I'll add you and come over! :)

Okie dokes, I'll go do that and open my gates and let you know when I'm done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

I can get you these three items
Desert Island map
Desert Island stool
Desert Island table
for 99k each = 297k Deal?

Last edited:
Oh, I just noticed you pay in RV visits. I'll take that instead if you don't mind. How about we trade tomorrow? I'm about to go to bed

Oh, I just noticed you pay in RV visits. I'll take that instead if you don't mind. How about we trade tomorrow? I'm about to go to bed

Yeah, we can do that. Let me know which RV you want to visit tomorrow when you're available. I will say though if someone else comes in with the items you're offering, I will be taking that! But if not, we shall trade tomorrow. :)

Back