• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Minni's Cycling | in boxes: Francine| accepting villager requests |

Yes! Thank you so much, every time I make plans to get him, the person I'm trading with never comes back online to trade (it's happened like 4-5 times so far). So once again thanks so much :blush:

Yes! Thank you so much, every time I make plans to get him, the person I'm trading with never comes back online to trade (it's happened like 4-5 times so far). So once again thanks so much :blush:

Awh no don't worry i won't let you down! im on all day anyway but just got to finish up a few trades then i'll message you :)

Can I have Julian? I don't have 50 exactly, since I just bought flowers from you, but he's my dreamie, and when I get the other 6tbts I'll pay you xx please please xx

Whoops didn't see the previous posts. Oh well xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have Marshal then?

Last edited:
Hello, I would like Francine if still available! I already have Chrissy in my town so I'd love her

Back