Winter Mittens
Cake
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Blue Candy
Ahh I'm currently plot resetting Stella atm ;-; but the plot keeps on getting placed in bad spots bc my town is a mess with all the unwanted villagers taking up room. While resetting I realized I wanted her where a pwp is :c is it okay if i a tt back a day and remove that pwp?? or?? ;__; if you guys have any tips please tell me :c

If you remove a PWP the day before, it will not be considered empty the next day and the villager will not be able to move over the spot. Sorry :(

If you remove a PWP the day before, it will not be considered empty the next day and the villager will not be able to move over the spot. Sorry :(

Would this still apply even though I want the villager to move like I guess near where the pwp is??? o: I don't really want the villager to move over the spot

You can definitely move back a day safely via logging onto your mayor and changing the time back. I'm not sure about removing the PWP... but I have had a villager in boxes one day and the next day when I was plot resetting my new villager would be trying to plot where the other just moved out. So I kind of assume it would be the same for PWPs but I'm not sure.

Just make sure when you travel back to the day of plot resetting (if you decide not to wait a full day of irl time) that you do so via the DS date/time settings!

Last edited:
You can definitely move back a day safely via logging onto your mayor and changing the time back. I'm not sure about removing the PWP... but I have had a villager in boxes one day and the next day when I was plot resetting my new villager would be trying to plot where the other just moved out. So I kind of assume it would be the same for PWPs but I'm not sure.

Just make sure when you travel back to the day of plot resetting (if you decide not to wait a full day of irl time) that you do so via the DS date/time settings!

Unfortunately, that's not true. Villagers can move on top of other villager houses, but not on top of PWPs on the day they are removed. I have tested this already.

Unfortunately, that's not true. Villagers can move on top of other villager houses, but not on top of PWPs on the day they are removed. I have tested this already.
If you were to destroy a characters house would the villager still not move over that plot? o:

Back