• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Japanese friend I met over Club Tortimer.

MayorEmma1998

Bells
Hello! I'm so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or doing something wrong.
But I'm searching for a Japanese friend I made over club tortimer but disconnected from early when I accidently left on a tour with an angry French person who showed up.
I had dark green messy hair, a black and white mask on, and and wet suit. They knew as Ms. Emma.
They had red hair, and brown glasses on and a wet suit as well.
We discussed Vocaloid, Anime, and sushi and went on a sea food and a gardening tour.
If you are or know this person, please contact me! I miss you and was heartbroken to leave before I got your email.
I continued to look for you but couldn't manage to find you.

Thank you for reading, and please wish me luck!

Haha aw this is like ACNL missed connections. There's a slim chance you'll find them on here. CT is a big big world. Good luck though and hope you stick around <3

Haha aw this is like ACNL missed connections. There's a slim chance you'll find them on here. CT is a big big world. Good luck though and hope you stick around <3

You're right! Missed connections! Lol xD

Awww..but it's so sweet. I hope you find your friend too!

Lol, angry french person xD, I had one of those too. I hope you find your friend, but I doubt that they'll be in this forum, I don't think there are many oriental people, or are there?

Yeah, they started doing the angry thing at us and said France was better than Japan and Canada.
Hmm, who knows? They spoke perfect English so they could blend in here.

I know how you feel, I met this girl on the island back in December while island hopping for hibiscus shoots and although I didn't find any before I could leave I ran into her, she was really nice and we played a couple rounds of mini games before she disconnected while we were on a scavenger hunt. I wish i'd added her as a friend tbh. I'm still not sure whether it was on purpose or not though LOL since she'd asked me for a favor and I said i'd do it after i was done with this last round. Anyway good luck finding your friend! It seems like you two would make good friends ^-^

Lol, angry french person xD, I had one of those too. I hope you find your friend, but I doubt that they'll be in this forum, I don't think there are many oriental people, or are there?

"oriental people" you mean asian people? lmao. there are actually a lot of asians on tbt. asian nationals are a different story.

anyway OP, good luck on your quest! i've never used CT but can related to wanting to find someone.

Best of luck to you with finding your friend! Maybe you'll get lucky..?
Reading "angry french person" made me giggle a bit, though.. XD

I've visited CT lots of times over the last few years. One thing I've noticed, is you often meet the same people over and over. Keep going to CT, and you might get lucky and run into this person again. Good luck. :)

Try to also look for her in Miiverse. I had the same experience before and I noticed that Japanese people tend to hangout or at least have an account there. It's harder if they don't understand English and just go on speaking their native language, but in your case, you've said that you talked about a lot of stuff. Goodluck I hope you find your friend!

Back