• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask nostalgibra

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP twinsies ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ

I'm the same, although my favorite is the iced caramel macchiato ^-^

Do you enjoy cooking?

Omg!! <3 Iced is super yummy too! I'm weird though, I prefer hot coffee even in summer. :p

I do like cooking, although I haven't gotten a chance to cook much with my current living situation. But I really like cooking breakfast. It feels really good to start the day by making something, and then enjoying the heck out of it.

Omg!! <3 Iced is super yummy too! I'm weird though, I prefer hot coffee even in summer. :p

I do like cooking, although I haven't gotten a chance to cook much with my current living situation. But I really like cooking breakfast. It feels really good to start the day by making something, and then enjoying the heck out of it.

And I'm weird, I have iced coffee even in the winter, even though it's -20C here!! :p

That's good, breakfast is really important! What's your favorite breakfast? :)

how many tumblr followers you got?

and are you an undertale fan?

Last edited:
how many tumblr followers you got?

and are you an undertale fan?

42 for some ungodly reason. Maybe 1 or 2 people who like/reblog from me lol.
Also yessss. The music is some of my fave video game music ever.

What's your real name? I don't like calling people by their usernames, so I thought I'd ask

What are your thoughts on brand names?

Some are better than the knock offs, but a lot of them are the same. Like Cheerios cereal knock offs are just as good, but off brand Eggo waffles are naaaaaaassssstyy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

which boot

he boot, it's too big

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your guilty pleasure

Pop music and internet drama. It's fun to lurk while people argue. :lemon:

is his boot to big for he feet?

Roses are red
Vegetarians don't eat meat
CQqz1EoWsAAad6O.jpg

Back