• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ~ RV Visits (All AC amiibo figures, and some WA cards) ~ 3 TBT per visit!

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Bells
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (241) +
fher8bf.gif

Hello all ~

I'm selling RV visits to all the Animal Crossing Figures (excluding Summer Isabelle) and some of the Welcome Amiibo cards.

List of my Welcome Amiibo cards:
Refer to THIS list ~

Other info:
- When you arrive, I will direct you to the campgrounds
- I'm willing for you to visit multiple RV's, or visit the same RV multiple times. I can send you back and reopen my gates when I've scanned in your other RV requests. Just let me know who you want to visit ~
- Usual forum rules apply, of course!
- I don't mind if you run in my town, just as long as it's on my paths please!

It will be 3tbt per visit, and 1 tbt for each extra RV you want to visit if you wish ~

~ Order form ~
Name:
Town:
RV visit(s):
Total:

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Order form ~
Name: Rui
Town: Nara
RV visit(s): Raddle, Hornsby
Total: 5 :)

Thanks for your order, just let me know when you're free to visit by VM/PM :blush:

Sweet ^^ If you're free now, you can come visit :)

Ok, thank you! I accidentally started on my side character (Kei), if that's alright! But I'll head over now if it's open :)

Name:Domsikin
Town:punkie
RV visit(s):Stella
Total: 3tbt

Last edited:
Name: Amy
Town: Sakura
RV visit(s): Reese amd Cyrus
Total: Ten tbt

Hi nessie!!

Last edited:
Back