Comfort food

Cheesey, gooey, horrible-for-you Mexican food or pizza is my go-to comfort food. If I want sweet foods, I just like a big 'ole diabeetus-inducing bowl of vanilla (sometimes strawberry) ice cream.

C A R B S. I also like sushi, ice cream and more carbs. There's just something about carbs that's so satisfying lol

Nothing says comfort for me like a nice bowl of mac n cheese.

BAE
latest

Last edited:
I don't eat for comfort. If I'm in need of comfort I either don't think to eat or just get sick when I try even a little. :/

I don't eat for comfort, mostly because anything I eat I get stabbing pains in my gut a few minuted later, but apparently theres nothing wrong with me says the doctor!

I don't eat for comfort, mostly because anything I eat I get stabbing pains in my gut a few minuted later, but apparently theres nothing wrong with me says the doctor!

If it helps I'm the same way and my doctor also says I'm healthy. Different bodies just react differently to stress I suppose.

I have so many comfort foods I enjoy, but the one that most frequently works for me and I have the most often is hot chocolate.

I don't eat when I'm sad or stressed. I do eat when I'm bored, or not doing anything, and it's mostly anything cheesy / salty (aka chips, pretzels, ramen, etc.). Not actual cheese though, that's nasty.

Chocolate, candy, cheese and baked goods. C:

Back