Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
I figured that since President Trump is in the first few days of presidency and just yesterday his first approval rating came (45% approving, 45% disapproving, and 10% uncertain, with approval from 90% of Republicans and 11% of Democrats), I could make one as a poll here on ACC. So, here we go!

He's hardly doing the job as it is
He's too obsessed with Twitter drama that he's hardly even being a President

He signed an executive order to get Obamacare's individual mandate repealed, and he pulled us out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

I approve of this as of now.

I hope that 1,456 doesn't become 2,917.

It could be longer. Even if Trump or Pence doesn't get a third term (or even a second term), we could get another Republican instead, like Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, or some politician more right-winged than I am. It depends on how well they do.

It could be longer. Even if Trump or Pence doesn't get a third term (or even a second term), we could get another Republican instead, like Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, or some politician more right-winged than I am. It depends on how well they do.

I hope not. c:

What job is he doing, exactly? Seems to me like he's just redecorating the Oval Office and sitting around taking pictures of himself.

He already raised taxes on the middle class and gave permits to allow the Dakota Access Pipeline after thousands of Native Americans protested for months so it wouldn't pollute their water. He did get rid of TPP but that's about the only good thing.

Last edited:
I hope not. c:

Yeah. Despite his history of racism and his cabinet picks, Trump's not even as bad as the other Republicans in the federal government right now. Politically, Trump was more left-winged than the other Republicans running in 2016, yet his offensive remarks made him unpopular.

Yeah. Despite his history of racism and his cabinet picks, Trump's not even as bad as the other Republicans in the federal government right now. Politically, Trump was more left-winged than the other Republicans running in 2016, yet his offensive remarks made him unpopular.

He was a democrat for like 7-9 years right? Then independent for like a year too.

It's too early to tell yet. I haven't seen him do anything too bad yet, though I can imagine it happening soon. I hope I am wrong.

lmao, he's only been on the job for what, like three days? he probably still doesn't even know his way around the White House yet, much less the District of Columbia.

i agree with your assessment Apple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the real nightmare would have been if Ted Cruz had won. that guy's loco...

not really. i can see things are gonna suck considering he already took down the climate change, LGBT and other important pages on their site.

not really. i can see things are gonna suck considering he already took down the climate change, LGBT and other important pages on their site.

There are more important things than a hoax and love.

LGBT issues aren't just about love (which is really important, wth). It's about people's lives and being denied basic rights for being born the way they are.

are you supporting the claim that climate change is a hoax? and who are you to judge what is important? if a man is going to discredit a well researched topic like climate change, what else is he going to discredit in I guess more "important" and controversial topics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so he not only passed the pipeline to be built, but is prohibiting employees of certain organizations (I think the EPA) from posting social media updates or talking to reporters. what is this world we live in

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes because this man is one to tell others about what to do with their social media accounts... its laughable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back