• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
r/thedonald is the most annoying subreddit lmao. why do u love it?? i'm genuinely interested because to me it is just a big circlejerk that gets offended at everything and bans people for no reason.

I like getting my information from a variety of sources. That's why I read both The_Donald and r/politics, and watch both CNN and FOX news.

The _Donald is a circlejerk to be sure, but at least it doesn't pretend that it's not, unlike r/politics.

Last edited:
Photos & Videos of people being burned alive, dead babies washing up on shores, et cetera... in the Middle East = No Protests.

Ban & Extreme Vetting of people committing those terrible acts... in the Middle East = Protests.
Protesters state "it's a serious matter and we need to take it seriously."

Makes no sense. :p

I have 3 classmates and a family member affected by the ban. I can verify that none of them have burned anyone alive or thrown babies into the sea. How can you simultaneously think that generalizing about Trump supporters is wrong while you make such gross generalizations about people from other parts of the world? A Trump supporter recently mirdered 6 people in my country. Should we start a ban on people from countries with conservative governments?

It's hard to poll appropriately on here.

If it's public, people might not want to vote.

If it's private, people can rig it.

Ugh! :(

the fact that you're paranoid over an internet poll for a semi-closed community forum being rigged (especially in cases where they are, such as the flat earthers thread being laughably obvious) is sure saying a lot about you

have you ever thought about getting less drunk on fear-based propaganda?

Did you know that not everyone who supports Trump is an actual fascist? Did you know that actual fascists support all kinds of people?

yeah, but if you're constantly supporting fascist ****, then good chances are that you're a fascist

that, or your "alternative fact" choice is "idiot that doesn't understand how fascists have historically and repeatedly wormed their way into power"

Last edited:
people are allowed to have their own opinions lmao
but if someone supports donald trump they are supporting a person who wants to make life much more difficult for women, lgbt people, people of color and muslims. he is sexist, racist, islamophobic and homophobic. i don't care if you like him because of his hair or whatever, you are still choosing to support a person who discriminates minorities.
you can't compare people not liking others' opinions to actual discrimination. people are upset with trump supporters because they support someone who actively discriminates people, like, a lot. people who support trump also support his discrimination, even if they claim to not be racist/homopobic/sexist/anti islam/whatever else. if you accept or support discrimination or people who discriminate others then you are a part of it.
like, of course people are going to be upset when someone pretty much says "hey i think it is ok to treat u and people like u like crap :')"

donald trump supporters know what he stands for. i'm Really Sad that people who support racism, sexism, homophobia and islamophobia don't want to write their opinions on this forum because they're afraid people will be negative to them.... almost as sad as i am that there are people who hate, kill and discriminate minorities for just existing......

So you're pretty much saying every Christian that voted for him isn't a real Christian. Jesus taught us to treat others the way you would want to be treated. I have tried to follow that way of living my whole life and now I'm being persecuted of all these labels because I voted for a man I know will help this country. You can label me what you want, but I know who I am. God knows it too. This is the last thing I'm going to say here because I've seen enough of this. Enjoy your hate thread.

So you're pretty much saying every Christian that voted for him isn't a real Christian. Jesus taught us to treat others the way you would want to be treated. I have tried to follow that way of living my whole life and now I'm being persecuted of all these labels because I voted for a man I know will help this country. You can label me what you want, but I know who I am. God knows it too. This is the last thing I'm going to say here because I've seen enough of this. Enjoy your hate thread.

yes, every person should have known that who they voted for. i didn't say anything about true christians, that's your own opinion. but if a real christian is someone who treats others like they want to be treated themselves it seems like a lot of christians want to be stripped of their rights and safety.
you might not consider yourself a racist, homophobe, sexist etc. but you still made the choice to vote for someone who very clearly has stated that he is those things and that he wants to change things to make things worse for minorities. i don't see how anyone who wants everyone to have equal rights, to feel safe and happy, and to not be discriminated would ever vote for trump.
enjoy your hate president.

>support someone constantly spouting hateful rhetoric
>get mad when people hate you back as a result

I can't even

Last edited:
I actually agree with Raskell on many things, but he's sounding very aggressive when voicing his opinions. I mean, he argues hard, which complicates political threads. The truth is, I'm not a Trump supporter, but during the election, there was nobody else I could support. Even if I don't like Trump, I'm always gonna go for the Republicans since I agree with many of their policies. And as much as I kept saying that liberals are more immature and hostile than conservatives when it comes to politics in general, you guys seem to be rather chill than rude.

My point is people are wondering why some of the Trump supporters here aren't posting. I'm saying because of the lack of respect and belittling of their opinions. I know a lot of people are against Trump here, but that doesn't mean the people for him aren't allowed to have an opinion. Giving his supporters false labels isn't cool either.

You sound so pathetic when you support a man who campaigned on bullying women, African Americans, Hispanics, Muslims, and people with disabilities and then cry about being belittled and not respected. We're just giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you're in favor of Trump shutting out immigrants from Muslim majority countries, then stop complaining about people on a liberal forum trying to shut down conservatives here. If you feel like **** here, that's great. Now you know how if feels like for many women and minorities living in a country with Trump as president.

Trump is the whiner in chief and supporters emulate that behavior. Trump is the president and he still whines about every little thing on a daily basis whether it's the media, his crowd sizes, The Celebrity Apprentice ratings, etc. If he is going to be so great and is going to do so much good stuff, then why does he keep whining? Trump knows that the used car salesman act is going to eventually wear off so he is desperately trying to scapegoat anyone and everyone before his presidency turns out to be a lemon. I used to think that liberals were overly sensitive, but it turns out the conservatives are the ones who really feel insecure about everything. They crave people's attention and adulation and any little piece of criticism just drives them up the wall. Even though conservatives have their president and constantly proclaim how great he is, those thousands of protesters in the street every day scare the **** out of them and are a reminder that Trump country is the minority and shrinking as Baby Boomers die off and millennials become eligible to vote. They know it's gonna be lonely growing up when there's more caramel and chocolate while nationalist vanilla will be viewed as a very disgusting flavor in the future because of Trump.

Lol he actually got into an argument with Arnold shwarzenegger

Tbh I would take Arnold over trump, and Arnold is republican too

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's funny because Donald trump committed the sin of adultery with his first 2 wives

Lol he actually got into an argument with Arnold shwarzenegger

Tbh I would take Arnold over trump, and Arnold is republican too

Despite seeing Shwarzenegger as president in some movies, it's not possible in reality for him to be president. He's born in Austria, not America. They only limit presidency to those born on American soil to at least one American parent.

Last edited:
Despite seeing Shwarzenegger as president in some movies, it's not possible in reality for him to be president. He's born in Austria, not America. They only limit presidency to those born on American soil to at least one American parent.

Lol it's cool, I know he can't be president I'm just imagining it

time for Trump to go buy Austria

And as much as I kept saying that liberals are more immature and hostile than conservatives when it comes to politics in general, you guys seem to be rather chill than rude.

I'm chill most of the time but apparently my posts come off as angry or something to some people... dunno how to fix that but it's mostly whatever

They let a celebrity with 0 experience become president already, I'm sure they can bend another rule right? Right?

Not only does he have no clue what he's doing, but he's trying to appoint people who are proven to have no idea what they are doing. And he pushed through DAPL after Obama put a stop to it, effectively taking Native land for Big Oil. Treaty land. Something that's impeachable. (And morally wrong, obv)

I think he's trash.

My pet apples really hate Trump. They hated his immigration ban, the "alternative facts" thing, and his plans to build a wall. Yes, they care a lot about what people do. And it appears that Trump got a 0% approval rating and 100% disapproval rating among all of my apples.

My pet apples really hate Trump. They hated his immigration ban, the "alternative facts" thing, and his plans to build a wall. Yes, they care a lot about what people do. And it appears that Trump got a 0% approval rating and 100% disapproval rating among all of my apples.

Hate him all you want. He's president. Not much you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back