• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He apologized for the Hollywood access tape. His wife thought it was sincere. So did many women across the nation... even the globe. >3
That's why women across the nation and the globe marched in protest in response to his misogyny.

Last edited:
Youtube comment that summed up a well-research video.

He didn't make fun of a mentally disabled reporter.
He didn't scam people.
He apologized for the Hollywood access tape. His wife thought it was sincere. So did many women across the nation... even the globe. >3

how can you deny that he made fun of a handicapped reporter when it is clear in the video?.. you know sometimes its ok to accept the fact that the people you support wont always be in the right, thats fine.

Youtube comment that summed up a well-research video.

He didn't make fun of a mentally disabled reporter.
He didn't scam people.

1. He did.

2. He did (and still is.)

3. I doubt many women did accept it like you claim.

Anywhore ur clearly ignoring his narcissistic behavior like his scapegoating and unwillingness to accept criticism and tantrums when ppl make fun of him on twitter. Not to mention he scammed ppl and has bragged about sexual assault, makes fun of mentally disabled reporters and shows no remorse for most of his actions. No he is obviously not humble and u are delusional.

add perpetuating rape culture to the list

Trump staunchly ignores all the criticism and literally takes no credit for his actions....
he mocked a disabled reporter, by doing an unflattering impression of them. Its on camera, its on tape. You can try to deny it all you want, but its in plain sight. And just because you staunchly don't take it as rude, you can't deny the horde of people who do see it as petty, uncalled for, and not right.

Also fact, he is on video saying the quote about grabbing women inappropriately. Never really apologized it, in fact his first response wasn't "I should not have said that, it was uncalled for, I am sorry" instead it was... "well you know its locker room talk"! While may be true, thats not what you say as someone running to be the model citizen and leader of these United States

He has used appeal to emotion and down right wrong imagery to rile up supporters. His comments about termination being "ripping out a baby days before its born" could not be any further from the truth, but he of course said it to inspire pro-life people around an idea that ISNT EVEN TRUE. If he is willing to fudge the truth on one thing or be wildly uneducated about this topic, what else is he going to make wildly uneducated viewpoints on?

Like these are three skeezy/ shady more recent examples. And these are my opinions, based on things you are more than welcome to go watch him say verbatim. You can get into Trump University or Trump steaks too. I don't doubt he may be able to help the debt or do something from a business man perspective (or at least he should, its all he has done for his life). But at what cultural cost is it going to be?

how can you deny that he made fun of a handicapped reporter when it is clear in the video?.. you know sometimes its ok to accept the fact that the people you support wont always be in the right, thats fine.

This is very true. You can like/support somebody and still accept that actually they might have made poor decisions/comments or whatever.
And if he wasn't making fun of a disability I have no idea what else he could have been doing...
Apart from anything else, it's not what you'd expect from a president. And it's the one thing that's really made me despise him. I live with somebody who makes those actions on a daily basis. I work with children who make those actions on a daily basis. And he was taking the p**s out of them. Isn't any other way to take it...I can't see what else he could have been doing.
But then it's subjective. If you haven't been impacted by something like that you might not understand why it's so offensive. It takes an awful lot to offend me usually but something like that will do it

Last edited:
This is very true. You can like/support somebody and still accept that actually they might have made poor decisions/comments or whatever.
And if he wasn't making fun of a disability I have no idea what else he could have been doing...
Apart from anything else, it's not what you'd expect from a president. And it's the one thing that's really made me despise him. I live with somebody who makes those actions on a daily basis. I work with children who make those actions on a daily basis. And he was taking the p**s out of them. Isn't any other way to take it...I can't see what else he could have been doing.
But then it's subjective. If you haven't been impacted by something like that you might not understand why it's so offensive. It takes an awful lot to offend me usually but something like that will do it

I agree with you, sometimes it is hard to explain why something hurts so much to someone who may not ever understand.

>"Started by nintendofan85, 01-24-2017 05:39 PM"

He's only been in the white house for four days..

well it certainly is a challenge to gerrymander a region enough to tilt in your favor, but not so much that it becomes blindingly obvious

I don't think you know how gerrymandering works

- - - Post Merge - - -

add perpetuating rape culture to the list

This doesn't make any sense
Is it because a white man was elected?
If it is Ill lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

His Supreme Court justice pick was great
Neil gorsuch is respected by all and is qualified
Great successor for Scalia

see though, this is exactly what I mean by perpetuating rape culture

it's a normalization of vile **** which shouldn't even be normalized

i guess were not allowed to make jokes in non rape culture then

being able to make a joke about a thing and said thing being appropriate to joke about are not mutually exclusive

fair
but that was supposed to be in private
guys make jokes like that all the time
i dont see a problem with it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure you can but it makes you a vile piece of ****

to each their own

fair
but that was supposed to be in private
guys make jokes like that all the time
i dont see a problem with it

well then you should be careful who you say things around. You never know who on this site could be offended by such a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back