Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to do any butt kissing, Mr. Trump isnt around. theres always propaganda, its not as if everything comes crashing down just on him, both candidates had their fair share of media coverage

I genuinely think Donald Trump is lurking Animal Crossing forums and putting good word in about himself. That would explain all of this.

I genuinely think Donald Trump is lurking Animal Crossing forums and putting good word in about himself. That would explain all of this.

i wonder if he doesnt allow new villagers to come live in his town then, because thats ridiculous eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY

One Youtuber Commented/Summed Up This Video

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it.

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more.

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18.

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity.

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall.

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks.

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital.

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge.

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013.

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage.

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mass murder isn't propaganda. It's mass murder. :( That's actually happening.

What will solve the problem then? Clearly, things weren't working under the Barack Administration.

Doesn't make him a good political leader. He has no political experience. The last President with no experience was Eisenhower, and that didn't go smoothly.

so how do these things relate to him being a good political leader?

They don't. They are referencing him being a humble and benevolent man.

Define a good political leader. Not an example. Define what it is, in your own words?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you genuinely think that. That is delusional itself. That's what being delusional is, actually.

i wonder if he doesnt allow new villagers to come live in his town then, because thats ridiculous eh?

I feel like this statement is ridiculous. You're trying to compare a game to the real world.

How are they 'racist', 'bigoted', 'ignorant', 'generally gross individuals'.

How would you feel if I said that about Hillary or Bernie supporters?

Seriously dude, that's a stretch. A long one.
1. KKK, neo-Nazis, xenophobes, unaccepting and violent individuals. Have you seen the blacks and Hispanics attacked by his supporters at his rallies? He is largely supported by the uneducated if u look at exit polls
2. I wouldn't care because 99.9% of them aren't
3. Not really

Doesn't make him a good political leader. He has no political experience. The last President with no experience was Eisenhower, and that didn't go smoothly.

America is trillions dollars in debt. Trump, a business man will know how to get us out.

He's always been intrigued and into politics.

And, like I said. That was referencing him being a humble and benevolent man.

Define a good political leader. Not an example. Define what it is, in your own words?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you genuinely think that. That is delusional itself. That's what being delusional is, actually.

A prime example of a ripened idiot. Have you ever heard a joke before? I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, don't tell me what being delusional means in your mind.

Someone with political experience who is capable of making good moral choices alongside the normal choices a political leader has to make. Someone who isn't just in the run because they know they can be. A good person who respects people of all sex, race, and religion.

America is trillions dollars in debt. Trump, a business man will know how to get us out.

Billions of dollars out of the tax payers' money to build that wall will definitely get you all out of your debt! Because Mexico ain't paying for it.

I was going to mock-emulate a Trump tweet in response, but then I realized I certainly have a far greater vocabulary than him and would fail at that. Sad.

Being 'intrigued' by politics does not mean he knows what he is doing. I'm intrigued by people who can draw, but im not good at it

1. KKK, neo-Nazis, xenophobes, unaccepting and violent individuals. Have you seen the blacks and Hispanics attacked by his supporters at his rallies? He is largely supported by the uneducated if u look at exit polls
2. I wouldn't care because 99.9% of them aren't
3. Not really

Exit polls? You mean these... https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/
"the uneducated"

Two simple facts:
* Just b/c you go to college, doesn't make you smart.
* The people who have attained a high school diploma and a college degree are pretty much balanced between Trump and Hillary.

Being 'intrigued' by politics does not mean he knows what he is doing. I'm intrigued by people who can draw, but im not good at it

He's always been invested and informed of what's going on. He's also a business man. He can lead this nation. The American people believe so. He won the election through a sophisticated and challenging electoral college.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY

One Youtuber Commented/Summed Up This Video

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment.

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it.

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more.

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18.

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity.

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall.

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks.

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital.

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge.

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013.

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage.

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mass murder isn't propaganda. It's mass murder. :( That's actually happening.

What will solve the problem then? Clearly, things weren't working under the Barack Administration.
>YouTube comment

Lol...

Anywhore ur clearly ignoring his narcissistic behavior like his scapegoating and unwillingness to accept criticism and tantrums when ppl make fun of him on twitter. Not to mention he scammed ppl and has bragged about sexual assault, makes fun of mentally disabled reporters and shows no remorse for most of his actions. No he is obviously not humble and u are delusional.

>YouTube comment

Lol...

Anywhore ur clearly ignoring his narcissistic behavior like his scapegoating and unwillingness to accept criticism and tantrums when ppl make fun of him on twitter. Not to mention he scammed ppl and has bragged about sexual assault, makes fun of mentally disabled reporters and shows no remorse for most of his actions. No he is obviously not humble and u are delusional.

Youtube comment that summed up a well-research video.

He didn't make fun of a mentally disabled reporter.
He didn't scam people.
He apologized for the Hollywood access tape. His wife thought it was sincere. So did many women across the nation... even the globe. >3

He's always been invested and informed of what's going on. He's also a business man. He can lead this nation. The American people believe so. He won the election through a sophisticated and challenging electoral college.

I feel sorry for you. I thought I was delusional, but the facts are against you and that's a big delusion if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back