• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something.

Does anyone actually care what anyone has to say about politics on the internet?

It's a waste of time to be discussing with someone your opinions when in reality, they're worthless. Our opinions are worthless.

Depends on the way you look at it. But in all reality, when do people change their opinions from a few messages between strangers?

Very well said, Vel. I disagree with you on many fronts of your post (and your others) but, nicely worded.

I hope you all do not take these threads too seriously and research and form your own opinions.

I will be taking an appearance on these threads less as I believe (you don't have to), "it's not worth it".

Maybe it's time to start following your own advice and just stop posting on this thread. You should know most of the people here are anti-Trump, so why do you act all surprised when you come under fire for being pro-Trump? And if you hate the criticism so much, then why are you posting on a forum where the community is overwhelmingly anti-Trump? Certainly, you can find a place where there are a lot of pro-Trump people since as you claim most of America supports Trump and Trump had a record turnout at his inauguration, so those millions and millions of people have to be out there somewhere, right? I mean, why would you be hanging out with a bunch of liberal losers on this site when Trump country is so big and yuge and awesome and everyone else loves him? Why do you care so much what we think? As you see it, we're just a tiny minority living among a population that overwhelmingly approves of Trump. So go hang out with your friends because they're literally everywhere. You can easily avoid the extremely tiny portion of the world that disapproves of Trump, right?

Or maybe deep down, despite all of your denial, you know that's not true. You know that Trump's rallies look like nursing homes with all the old people there and you know most people there are angry and not fun to hang out with. You know that most of America and the rest of the world hates Trump, so you can't escape us no matter where you try to run and hide. You know that most cool and fun people don't like Trump. So you desperately try to get our attention and respect, because you know only being with people who think like you would suck. You think we're awesome people except for the "liberal media brainwashing" part, except what you don't get is that the liberal media brainwashing is part of what makes this site a fun and happy community. Isn't ACC more conservative? Maybe you can go there for a few days thinking it will be better, and then come crawling back to us when it really isn't.

So if you don't give a **** about us or what we think, then just leave and stop wasting your time with us. Otherwise, if you really want to be around us, then stop regurgitating the same talking points about media bias over and over again. You're not going to win any respect in this community by doing that.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to start following your own advice and just stop posting on this thread. You should know most of the people here are anti-Trump, so why do you act all surprised when you come under fire for being pro-Trump? And if you hate the criticism so much, then why are you posting on a forum where the community is overwhelmingly anti-Trump? Certainly, you can find a place where there are a lot of pro-Trump people since as you claim most of America supports Trump and Trump had a record turnout at his inauguration, so those millions and millions of people have to be out there somewhere, right? I mean, why would you be hanging out with a bunch of liberal losers on this site when Trump country is so big and yuge and awesome and everyone else loves him? Why do you care so much what we think? As you see it, we're just a tiny minority living among a population that overwhelmingly approves of Trump. So go hang out with your friends because they're literally everywhere. You can easily avoid the extremely tiny portion of the world that disapproves of Trump, right?

Or maybe deep down, despite all of your denial, you know that's not true. You know that Trump's rallies look like nursing homes with all the old people there and you know most people there are angry and not fun to hang out with. You know that most of America and the rest of the world hates Trump, so you can't escape us no matter where you try to run and hide. You know that most cool and fun people don't like Trump. So you desperately try to get our attention and respect, because you know only being with people who think like you would suck. You think we're awesome people except for the "liberal media brainwashing" part, except what you don't get is that the liberal media brainwashing is part of what makes this site a fun and happy community. Isn't ACC more conservative? Maybe you can go there for a few days thinking it will be better, and then come crawling back to us when it really isn't.

So if you don't give a **** about us or what we think, then just leave and stop wasting your time with us. Otherwise, if you really want to be around us, then stop regurgitating the same talking points about media bias over and over again. You're not going to win any respect in this community by doing that.

Ok! Thanks! Your opinion means a lot! ^_^​

Last edited:
Trump written even another executive order, a religious liberty one. It sounds like that Christian bakers, flourists, and coordinators don't have to attend same-sex weddings without legal troubles.

What's up with these executive orders? Congress writes the laws, not the president.

EDIT: Source is here

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5892a812e4b0af07cb6b8672

Last edited:
you're assuming Trump has any sort of grasp of what his position entails

I'm 1000% positive "president" to him means "supreme almighty christened ruler of the world"

Failed policies. It hasn't been working... ISIS has grown, tripled their territory since Barack took office! :-(

So now you're calling me a xenophobe? Cool. Call me that. .3. You don't know one thing about me. I happen to have several Muslim friends that have no problem for me supporting Trump. Most of them support Trump too. I also have to had stuck up for an actual xenophobic comment. Trump is doing what no one else has the guts to do, thankfully. It's tough, but it has to be done.

Wha... are they open about it?

Last time I checked you had no relevant importance to what I do or what I am. So, stop trying to control what I do, think, say, type, think, speak. Thanks. xoxo

I hope you keep posting. This thread should be for fun (considering this is a gaming forum) and I appreciate seeing different view points even if it's unpopular here.

Last edited:
Trump written even another executive order, a religious liberty one. It sounds like that Christian bakers, flourists, and coordinators don't have to attend same-sex weddings without legal troubles.

What's up with these executive orders? Congress writes the laws, not the president.

when will he die

idk that much about things but arent most ppl in congress conservative..? so it would be kinda likely that they would like this?? idktho but, like, if it would be signed lgbt ppl would be more discriminated. if people dont want to have lgbt employees then dont employ Anyone. discrimination like that should never be supported by the law.

also i have a question abt this paragraph:

The religious freedom draft states that protected organizations would include “closely held for-profit corporations.” Individuals and organizations would not “forfeit their religious freedom when providing social services, education, or healthcare; earning a living, seeking a job, or employing others; receiving government grants or contracts; or otherwise participating in the marketplace, the public square, or interfacing with Federal, State or local governments,” it says.
(bolded added by me)
does this mean that teachers would be allowed to not teach things that go against their religions? would doctors be able to refuse certain people healthcare because of their religion? i dont know if i understood it correctly but, like... it sounds to me like he wants people to be allowed to discriminate people at any time anywhere ...

Wha... are they open about it?

Only to people that won't assume they won't exist.

A family that I went to NASA with.

Two people at my school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are alternative friends

Alternative facts is the other side the media does not report on.

She could have worded it better, but. What's worse is Hillary calling 2/4 of America deplorable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're assuming Trump has any sort of grasp of what his position entails

I'm 1000% positive "president" to him means "supreme almighty christened ruler of the world"

I'm 10000000000000% positive "president" to him means taking care of America. xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's exercising his presidential rights.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and we're the salty ones lol

When did I call you salty, "friend?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you keep posting. This thread should be for fun (considering this is a gaming forum) and I appreciate seeing different view points even if it's unpopular here.

I appreciate that. Trust me though on this. My opinion is not unpopular. It's popular. In the world, on TBT.

Many patriotic Trump supports dare to speak about their support because they are deemed deplorable by people that are reacting out of emotion, ignorance, et cetera.

Last edited:
So now he wants to repeal the Johnson Amendment? There's a reason churches and charities shouldn't be allowed to intervene in politics. Whatever though, can't get much worse than it already is.

But you still said it, so I pointed it out and its kinda insensitive.

How is it insensitive?

If that is insensitive, then the way a lot of people treat me should be considered insensitive if that is the case.

Last edited:
How is it insensitive?

If that is insensitive, then the way a lot of people treat me should be considered insensitive if that is the case.

I don't really feel like talking right now, so um....whatever floats your boat?

I'd like to point out he edited the message, saying it's not insensitive because it's true.

No need to be a dick dude.

I edited the message. It was prior saying that if people were "insensitive" to me, I wouldn't consider it to be insensitive because what they're saying is probably true. In real-life circumstances, that is.

Twisting things much? No need to twist things, lig.

Last edited:
I'd like to point out he edited the message, saying it's not insensitive because it's true.

No need to be a dick rask.

I know he did and it just proved what I suspected, so I'm done now.

Thanks for saving my time Rask. c;

I know he did and it just proved what I suspected, so I'm done now.

Thanks for saving my time Rask. c;

What were you trying to prove? That I'm secretly "insensitive"? lol

Read the above message.

Didn't know I couldn't edit my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back