christmas-winter-mittens.png
x9
sxQlJr3.png

hAdWBu3.png

Buying

-

Last edited:
Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Oh my dog, I love your purple candy! I thought there was only the Yellow, Red, Green and Blue one. Is the purple one supposed to be rare or something? Purple is my favorite color, so is there any chance you'd be willing to make an offer for it and sell it to me? I didn't see it on your for-sale list so I'm under the impression that you aren't, but you never know unless you ask right?

Shy and Embarrassed Boo.png

Oh my dog, I love your purple candy! I thought there was only the Yellow, Red, Green and Blue one. Is the purple one supposed to be rare or something? Purple is my favorite color, so is there any chance you'd be willing to make an offer for it and sell it to me? I didn't see it on your for-sale list so I'm under the impression that you aren't, but you never know unless you ask right?

the purple candy is a new one from the last halloween event. they also made an orange candy. c: but sadly both cant be gifted

how much is pave worth? cuz i'd like him. :) i'm new to the whole collectible thing, so idk any of their worths lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back