• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What ordinances do you have in place and why?

I use beautiful because there's no way I'm going to water all those flowers every day. My other town doesn't have an ordinance in effect because I need weeds and the other ordinances aren't useful to me.

I have the beautiful town ordinance and I pretty much have had that and the wealthy ordinance since I started the game. Originally I started with the wealthy but then I changed to the beautiful and stuck to it ever since. I've kept the beautiful ordinance because from time to time I take long breaks from the game and having to water plants quite often has never been something i've been able to keep up with, especially in wild world where it's necessary that you play often. That and because I hybrid a lot especially with the theme of my new town because I need a lot of flowers that are only obtainable through hybrid and i'm not sure if this is true or not but I believe the beautiful ordinance helps with that.

Unpopular opinion here I guess but I have early bird ordinance. I play in the morning when I get up. Plus the villagers comments about it are so cute! They say how much better they feel with a sleep schedule and making good morning routines it's just so sweet. <3

I've got the beautiful town ordinance in play because I know I'm prone to taking long hiatuses at any given moment, and I'd prefer to return to a town that isn't choc-full of weeds and visually unappealing dead flowers and the like.

I have the Bell Boom Ordinance in effect, purely because I like having two premium items a day?? idk it just gives me extra items like fish and bugs to be on the lookout for. Plus I like to stockpile things like ore so I can sell them for lots of bells when they're premium!

I have the beautiful town ordinance because I can't be bothered to water my flowers and pick weeds.
I am also considering starting the night owl ordinance because I usually play at nights and it's frustrating that everything is closed by the time I'm playing

Back