• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Favorite Pokemon Character

I like Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine a lot! They’re such a cute (albeit dysfunctional) family! Instant favorites.

And James and Meowth will probably always be favorites too.
Some of my favorites too! Though to be honest, I only know them from the show... The only Pokémon games I've played so far are Brilliant Dimond, Sword, and Scarlet, due to my family just recently getting a Switch. Can we be friends? I'm new here. : )

I haven't played through all the mainline games yet, but Adaman from Legends: Arceus is definitely going to remain one of my all-time favorites! I loved that for the most part in P:LA that the player had to earn their place and the trust of others, and I feel like that kind of atmosphere really made Adaman stand out as one of the people nice and open-minded enough to be supportive from the get-go, and a steadfast ally throughout the game. He's also pretty chill and clever and just seems like he'd be fun to be around y'know

Definitely Riley from Sinnoh/Gen 4! I share the same name as him and same favorite Pokemon (Lucario), so it's a no-brainer.

Some of my favorites too! Though to be honest, I only know them from the show... The only Pokémon games I've played so far are Brilliant Dimond, Sword, and Scarlet, due to my family just recently getting a Switch. Can we be friends? I'm new here. : )
The show is why they’re my favorites! Haha. At least for James and Meowth. I haven’t seen Lusamine and Gladion in the anime yet. Although I did play the games they’re in, I’m basically a newbie with Pokémon games too. I did Yellow back during GBC days and then skipped the mainlines until Let’s Go, Ultra Sun, and Shield. (And sure! Welcome to TBT!)

i have been known to be a little feral about ORAS tabitha specifically EEEHE.

Back