Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
So with Sun/Moon out now, theres a whole new cast of characters that are all so great!

Lillie is one of my most favorite video game characters now. A+ for character development

Who is/was your favorite Pokemon character?

I like Lillie too smh! Gladion's haircut is edgy but my style lmao. Lusamine. She's a sassy b****.

My favorite character not from Sun & Moon is probably Lysandre. While the rest of Team Flare was kinda dumb, I can relate on some levels with Lysandre's mindset. Probably the most interesting villain in the series so far.

As far as Sun & Moon are concerned, my favorite character is probably Guzma. He has a cool team of Pokemon and a neat base of operations in Po Town, his theme is fun to listen to, Team Skull itself is really enjoyable, and it's nice that he puts effort into turning his life around after the main story.

Hau annoyed the frick out of me so definitely not him. Too much enthusiasam and malsaladas 7.8/10

I'm going to go with Gladion. I love his weird pose when the battle starts lol. Tbh his appearance and ego just made me love him lol.
also the fact that he's a low key yurio cameo

I actually slipped out of the Pokemon fandom somewhere after Gold and Silver, but before Black & White 2. After awhile, there seemed to be too many new Pokemon (3rd through 5th gen) for me to feel comfortable getting back into the series, but when an acquaintance told me that the Unova region featured ONLY Unova Pokemon, I got White. I developed an INSTANT attachment to N, who I found extremely easy for me to relate to.

I've found the ability for me to relate to a character tends to be why I like a game.

So N from Black/White is not only one of my two favourite Pokemon characters, but the one who actually got me back into the fandom after a good six years or so of not paying the new games any mind.

Gladion from Sun and Moon has become my other favourite. I have less to say on that front. Again, easy to relate to. Plus, his theme is amazing.

Lillie is SSS tier for me. :)
She is my favorite character in the whole series, I enjoyed her and I liked how she slowly began losing her fears and getting more confident! :D

Oh god, I love them all like family! If I had to choose...

tumblr_od5x22waTU1s87y5ho1_500.gif

Im actually surprised that out of ALL the characters in Pokemon so many people sad Lillie or Guzma

No love for Cynthia?

I'm having trouble thinking of a memorable male character in the Pokemon series that wasn't a jerk or boring. Hmm... Steven is the easy way out.

Last edited:
No love for Cynthia?

I'm having trouble thinking of a memorable male character in the Pokemon series that wasn't a jerk or boring. Hmm... Steven is the easy way out.

Well.... I always liked Steven the most.
He wasn't pompous like everyone else, he wasn't overwrought through the games and anime.
He was a nerd about his field of science (geology)
He was super strong and cool, yet humble.
He specialized in steel type (well kinda), which is my favorite type.

I have a soft spot for Cynthia, though after playing Moon, I've taken a liking to Gladion. Probably my favorite at the moment!

Prof. Elm is like the underdog of the Professors so I like him most out of all the Profs introduced. He's not the best but he has the most heart. He gets into his research so much he even forgets to eat.

Guzma takes the cake this Gen. He's a bit of an anti-hero character. Not to mention he grew up with some really extreme parents. Which I can emphasize with. :(

Last edited:
Take a guess! <3 Sun/Moon brought so many lovely characters, but Sophocles is just the most adorable thing ever!

Oooh all the characters in Sun and Moon have so much personality! I can't even list my favorites, but I can tell you who I like!

Lillie is always there with you in your adventure! Gladion is your REAL rival in the game, developing constantly throughout the story. Lusamine is one of the most interesting characters in the series, with her extremism and no doubt, ideal for perfection. Kukui is the best professor in the series. Anyone disagreeing with me is getting punched virtually. Hapu is my favorable Kahuna. She's there for you throughout your journey, even when you travel to the altar. It's cool that you even get to see her become Kahuna of Poni Island.

That's just some.

now that i think about it i actually kind of liked the friend group in pokemon X/Y with shauna, tierno and trevor...maybe thats just the loner me inside speaking but i liked the idea of having a group of friends instead of a rival it made me feel not alone especially when exposing team flare in geosenge town.

I like Miror B from Colosseum and XD. He has a great theme song in each game and an awesome pokeball afro. I also like the frontier brain Tucker from Emerald. And Maxie is a cool bad guy. I don't like his outfit in ORAS though.

Back