• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which lazy should I replace for Clay?

Which lazy's should I let go?

• Erik

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Marty

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Drago

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters

Cellixhem

Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hi everyone! I'm totally in love with Clay's design. But I already have three other lazy's living in my town. To avoid having to go trough the same dialoge everytime I want to replace him with one of my lazy's. However, I just can't decide which one I have to let go :( Can you help me make up my mind? Thanks :)

Last edited:
I got confused for the moment and pick the wrong one
I Voted for drago when I wanted to say Marty
It's just even though Marty is cool... ehhh
I haven't tried him yet

I got confused for the moment and pick the wrong one
I Voted for drago when I wanted to say Marty
It's just even though Marty is cool... ehhh
I haven't tried him yet

Thanks for replying and voting! I picked him as my favorite from the WA cards :)

They're all cute but if I have to pick one, I'd let go Drago. Marty is probably my favorite from the Sanrio and Fauna needs Erik haha :)

They're all cute but if I have to pick one, I'd let go Drago. Marty is probably my favorite from the Sanrio and Fauna needs Erik haha :)

Thanks for your advice :) I agree! But still I like Drago too, it's so hard :(

Last edited:
I accidentally voted for Drago! He is the one I would keep! I would say let Marty go, but only because I really dislike the Sanrio character models. I have had them in all if my towns and moved them all out. For some strange reason, they just don't come across as natural animals to me. I know that might sound weird, but it is just how I feel.

I don't know why but I read this wrong earlier. I thought it was asking which one you should keep so I voted Erik. Sorry! But if I could I'd change my vote to... maybe Drago tbh.

Not a big fan of Marty.
Erik's ok but... he's basically just a less-cute version of Beau imo

And Drago's a dragon. I mean. I don't even like much oriental-themed villagers but c'mon. A dragon.
Also I like crocs in general, they're pretty cool.

I love all the Sanrio villagers, so I would never let Marty go if it were me. I have him in my town (along with 3 other Sanrios) and I just love him
Drago I just never liked. As much as I tried to
And Erik is adorable...
So I vote for Drago to go :)

Drago, even though I don't like Marty that much either.
Besides, Drago is ugly!

Last edited:
i think erik is over-appreciated tbh. don't get me wrong, he's really cute! but honestly it surprises me that he's a tier 1

I voted for Marty. Erik is adorable and moosey, and Drago is my favourite lazy villager, so it's hard to choose him.

I can relate to this problem, it's really hard choosing who to move out especially when you like all of them. I just wish the dialogue was more varied so there'd be less of this problem. Anyway, i'm going to give my two cents and say perhaps seeing as most of your villagers have tall character models I believe (i'm not completely sure as I haven't played the game in ages) maybe keep the one with a small character model just to give your town more variation if that makes sense? since I like to have town variation and make my villagers feel even. Unless you prefer tall characters to small, otherwise that's completely fine haha. Maybe replace Drago though, as looking at your dreamy list, you have Kabuki who has a similar oriental theme to him, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a loss if you replaced him because him and Kabuki are pretty similar in themes. Good luck with whoever you choose though ^-^

Back