• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Giveaway: Lots of 5IV eevees and dedennes + more

Reyrey

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
I'm currently breeding to get 6IVs I can use to evolve and use in battles! I got one out of my first five! :D I'm probably gonna breed a lot more though. I will doing a raffle depending on how many people join in on this. If this does fill up a lot and many join I'll do a number raffle. Don't choose numbers yet tho! Enjoy your lovable eevee!
I can also evolve them but I'd require 15-40 TBT depending how annoying and hard they are to breed into that certain type. Of course the 3 mains: fire water and electric Pok?mon will be a lot less like 5 TBT. I also have dedennes! I luckily got a 6IV I can breed!
Here are the list of Pok?mon I can breed to get a 5IV or maybe a 6IV!
Eevee
Minun
Pachirisu
Plusle
Charmander
Dedenne
Togedemaru
Pyumuku( I think )
Eevee
Poppolio

I currently WTed all my eevees and pachirisus and I have a 6IV minun up for grabs! If you'd like one I'd have to breed it so comment below if you'd like one! All level 1 unless said otherwise! If you want them evolved they will NOT be level 1!

Last edited:
Back