• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

~ Nessa's Art Gallery! ~

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
Purple Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Space Whale Plush
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
LypdA5X.png

~ Hello! Welcome to my thread where I will showcase my art! ~

I'm self-taught, I've been editing and trying to improve my skills for a number of years now. I'm still not a fabulous graphic design genius, but I'm pretty happy with how I've improved over the years. It's just been a hobby and something I enjoy doing when I have spare time.

I try to work with different fandoms and experiment with things.

I've only been doing Animal Crossing themed sig's/avatars after seeing so many beautiful sig's around this forum, and started making my own in early 2017.

I don't really draw - it's a rather rare occasion. Drawing isn't really a strong point of mine :p

Anyways, here's some of my art ~

Older Avatars:
hj4aCqi.png
v5YNVnu.png
l1AxmEi.png
VS.Newer Avatars
son2Y59.png
suMh6iH.gif
9L86hMt.png

Older Signatures:
These were the first 3 AC-realted sig's I had ever made!
n9rF322.png

Lx1KRGg.png

eQDnTBr.gif
VS.Newer Signatures
2FflvCo.gif

XoDS6Yx.gif

hLHfMOb.gif

v9EL2RA.gif

UlBLFpW.gif

aId0qEC.gif

aX1QE0Z.gif

8de6inj.gif

Mostly Winx Club lmao

4YeSSIO.png

7UZBmgN.png

g4jKWm3.gif

nCWVp2X.png

iuIsoWe.png

Fvlm7Jd.png

And an avatar I made for a Rihanna fan:
RpbBql0.png

I hope you like them, I'm welcome to any tips ~

Thanks,
Nessa <3

Last edited:

I have to admit that when I was looking at the other fandom section and it was all Winx Club but then Rihanna popped up like "HEY WHATS UP" out of nowhere, I almost choked while laughing. It looks great but she just came out of nowhere hahahah.

Great work!

Your last avatar is just freakin gorgeous ajdlsjvklfgd <3
Thank you :blush:
I have to admit that when I was looking at the other fandom section and it was all Winx Club but then Rihanna popped up like "HEY WHATS UP" out of nowhere, I almost choked while laughing. It looks great but she just came out of nowhere hahahah.

Great work!
Hahaha oml I never thought how random that was lmao

I already told you I loved your signature, but I hadn't seen your avatars before, and they're really cute too ♥ your colors are really pretty!

I already told you I loved your signature, but I hadn't seen your avatars before, and they're really cute too ♥ your colors are really pretty!

Thank you very much for your kind words :blush: I'm glad you like them c:

Your art is gorgeous! Cannot wait for your shop to be opened! :)
I'd love you to make me an avatar/signature of Toulouse!

Last edited:
Your art is gorgeous! Cannot wait for your shop to be opened! :)
I'd love you to make me an avatar/signature of Toulouse!

Aww thank you so much! ^^ I wasn't expecting any interest so soon, so it's really given me confidence to start a shop even if it is small :) Keep an eye out, I should hopefully be making a thread over these next couple of days.

Aww thank you so much! ^^ I wasn't expecting any interest so soon, so it's really given me confidence to start a shop even if it is small :) Keep an eye out, I should hopefully be making a thread over these next couple of days.

Wonderful! I well most definitely keep an eye out! :)

It's been so long since I posted here lol.

I don't really get time to do much art, but occasionally I do something here and there.

So here's some more recent stuff :)

6wgfBqk.png

7waxBQb.gif

v9EL2RA.gif

1Nmc3az.gif

g9i0YWe.gif

CFaeGqE.png

2FflvCo.gif

nHgCYYV.gif

XoDS6Yx.gif

ElMcUCt.png

2FflvCo.gif

8qUJmy2.png
62uEK7U.png
image.php

Although the main reason for bumping up this was to share my drawing of my mayor ^^
Pa29nfs.png
I'm not much of an artist, but I do draw very occasionally. That is my first time try to draw digitally, so I think I'm pretty pleased with the outcome c:

Reviving this old thread from the dead because there's not point making another one lol
GkrAEPF.gif

l9mm03L.gif

rS0ApJH_d.jpg

your art is beautiful, keep up the good work :)

The pastel drawing looks really good so far!

I've been thinking about tryin my hand at pastels, do you have any tips for it? Is it fun or very hard?

thank you so much!! c:
The pastel drawing looks really good so far!

I've been thinking about tryin my hand at pastels, do you have any tips for it? Is it fun or very hard?
thank you!
Pastels are actually pretty straightforward to use. I tried them out after seeing videos of pastel art. It's not too hard at all really! Pastels aren't too good for fine details however, so don't try to do really detailed stuff. I think the black was the hardest to work with since it smudges so easily, so if you're working with black pastels like I did, be very wary of that. Other than that, blending colours and creating gradients is really fun c:

double post but oh well haha

4lQSHAR_d.jpg

aaa i love these! :D
super late reply, but thank you so much!! ^^
thank you :D I'll try too!
Aw, that is so beautiful!
thank you so much!! :blush:

---

here's so photography I did a little while ago...

these are from spring, a couple months ago:
dgEMyDo.jpg

vLLf70X.jpg

and these are from a road trip earlier this year:
gXtZZUr.jpg

wkmhdPp.jpg

and a wee video:
you''l have to click since idk BBCodes don't want to work lol

Back