Favorite male pig villager?

Tbh, I don't like a lot of pigs. Only Ganon and probably, Gala. So for male pigs, it's gotta be Ganon.

i thought hugh was the cutest pig lmao. tbh kevin's face looks like he has lots of sunburn and acne idk why

I like Kevin, but mostly because of his design. I appreciate how well it goes with his personality.

I am a big fan of the pig villagers as Lucy was my CF BFF then I had Gala so great, I am interested in Boris u fortunately he is one of the few WA cards I do t have and likely won't be buying more just for the last 6/9 missing ones not sure as only 3 I really would want but Boris being s,ug and cool looking makes him u inquest and Gamon but from regulars Cobb is not that bad and neither is Curly but Chops is one ai have always wanted he is on my wish
sit as I a, thinking of soing a pig town now and Kevin so Kevin Chops and Ganon and Boris would be my top four wishes myself and then Cobb or Curly for good measure :).. That jock pig really grew on me I will be sad to see him go if ever he must.

Cobb is my favorite, I love his tiny glasses and the fact that he has a mad-scientist theme going on with his house. Hugh is cute too though.

I think I would vote for Hugh. I really like Kevin's design overall, but his mouth bothers me. It looks like it was drawn on with a crayon.

I really like Rasher because he's kind of unique and I have a soft spot for the cranky villagers... plus we share a birthday, April 7th. ^^

Hugh! He was one of the first villagers I fell in love with in AC. I also like Rasher but he's not for everyone.

I have never liked Jocks too much but I remember the first time I saw Cobb when he visited the campsite i instantly asked him to move in. I love his design and I love his house, all mad-scientisty and stuff. He is too adorable. In second place I think Rasher? He's pretty cool, but no one beats Cobb imo.

I like Hugh and Kevin. Gotta admit, I wouldn't have neither of them in my town at the moment but I do like them, I just don't love them so much that i'd feel compelled to have them live in town. They're the only male pigs i've really bothered to talk to and they're quite nice in design, nothing too extreme. I like Kevin because of the reference to Kevin Bacon (although I can't stand the actual person himself)which is pretty funny of Nintendo to do. I like Hugh because of his design, I think it's pretty cool. He's not based off of anything but I like that he's kind of Frankenstein in a way as his features are opposite to each other.

Back