• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite male pig villager?

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I am thinking about getting rid of my two squirrel villagers, for a couple pigs. I would get lucky and then want a male pig. No idea which one though. I've never had any before.

Any ideas on which ones are cute it game or opinions on them?

I like Rasher because he is unique, but he is not cute.

His house is interesting and he is designed to have a criminal vibe.

I have Curly in my town so of course I like him but tbh my favorite pig is probably Hugh. The little light blue patch around his ear is soooo cute. Plus he was a sweetie in every town I had him!

Boris. I don't like the pig species in this game, but Boris is the unique one out of them all because of his two teeth. Making him a Boar.

Boris has a cool design and was recently reintroduced into the series with the amiibo update. But Curly, Hugh, Spork and Kevin are also decent options imo

Spork is actually adorable. I hadn't looked into the pigs much but now I can definitely say Spork and Hugh are very cute and look like great villagers.

Klk7Zpv - Imgur.jpg

I have five of the male pigs in my town(Rasher,Curly,Hugh,Chops and Spork) and I like 'em all but Curly is my favorite.He's one of the funniest villagers I have.Here's my town's Dream Address if you want to visit and get a feel for what the male pigs are like in-game:

Bam!
D.A.- 5B00-002E-528B

i like curly, but he's pretty ugly. but when i was like 8 i played city folk a lot, and curly was one of my favorites... back when i was a kid who didn't judge based on looks, lmao. i mostly just like him for the sentimental value :p

curly and hugh are both cute.

also i know she isnt a boy pig but HOLY **** who is maggie?!?!!?!?!? is she a returning villager?! she is SO cute i never really liked pig villagers besides curly and hugh but she is a qt so cute omfg im cryin

Back