Alternative Facts

Any evidence? Or are you just going to make very opinionated claims that may be considered intolerant?

Calling extremely right-leaning people "neo-nazi's" is like calling extremely left-leaning people "libtards".
I was referring to neo-nazis in particular, which is one of the largest right wing extremist groups on the globe being multinational with a plethora of terrorist attacks on innocent civilians to their name. Right wing extremists support **** like slavery, segregation, discrimination, anti-Semitism, execution of gays, gay conversion therapy etc. And yeah I am intolerant I'm not going to tolerate racism LOL.

I know I always say I'm not trying to start fights, but I could provide references to back up everything in that video, if necessary.

Just sayin'.

I know I always say I'm not trying to start fights, but I could provide references to back up everything in that video, if necessary.

Just sayin'.

Then please do. :)

Just sayin'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bolded are the parts you conveniently left out of the definition so that it fit your needs more. You can get it from googling "define fascist", which I'm sure you did since you got the third point.

The only thought you've put into my mind is "This guy's either tremendously delusional or trolling me"

Still no evidence of me giving false claims? :(

This is the thought I put into your mind, or atleast I thought I had because you keep on making unsubstantiated opinions;
Would it be fair to say that extremists of any party can be facists?

Then please do. :)

Just sayin'.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still no evidence of me giving false claims? :(

This is the thought I put into your mind, or atleast I thought I had because you keep on making unsubstantiated opinions;
Would it be fair to say that extremists of any party can be facists?

When did I say you gave a false claim...
What are you referring to now lmao

Also I already replied to your thought but I'll do it again: No, it wouldn't be fair to say that because not all extremists agree with the actual political movement that is fascism. It's pretty clear.

The thing is that is from a Youtube channel. I see that video "Everything Wrong With Fox News In 6 Minutes Or Less" is very opinionated for some of it points.

- Rupert Murdoch, who is the owner of Fox News, has also been subject to controversy. A famous BBC newsmen said of Murdoch, "There is no one person more responsible for the pollution of what was already a fairly polluted press".

^ That statement is opinionated. There are no facts or even substantiated opinions backing that up. :)

- The New York Times once reported that some of the executives at Fox were embarrassed by the show, but it continues to be one of their highest rated programs.
^ This Youtuber didn't even provide links to his "facts".

I'm not saying Fox News is always balanced. There are a few moments that they aren't, just like every news network. But it is most watched, most trusted, and has high ratings. Obviously, Americans think highly of the program being "fair and balance".
"this video has opinions in it so the facts in that video don't count" And its literally every other moment that Fox is extremely biased

Anyway I'm done arguing. I think I've made my point solid. It's over. Goodnight baby. Go to sleep now.

Last edited:
No. In my opinion, it's the other side that the media does not report on.

Except there is no "other side" to facts. There are no alternative facts, there is only fact and fiction which is why Conway's comment got so widely mocked and ridiculed. Based on all of the photographic evidence and other information available, there is no doubt that more people attended Obama's 2009 inauguration than Trump's 2017 inauguration. It's not a super important fact, but it is a fact that all of the evidence supports and that's why it looks so bad for Trump's team to repeatedly dispute that fact. If Trump and his team can't report accurate statistics based on a clear side-by-side photographic comparison, then how can we trust them to accurately report more complicated and political stuff like the unemployment rate? It's disturbing because using "alternative facts" is something that bad leaders usually do to cover up the fact that their country sucks, like they do in North Korea.

You've stated numerous times that GDP growth under Obama was low. The reason you were able to cite those statistics is because Obama's administration accurately reported GDP growth even though they didn't make him look good. If GDP growth is only 1% under Trump, will he be honest about it and report that, or will he fudge the numbers and say 10% to make him look good even if it's not true? In the past under both Democratic and Republican presidents, people have been able to trust the president to tell the truth even if they don't agree with him. During the campaign and now in his first few days in office, Trump has had a habit of compulsive lying and making stuff up to the point that now everything the government says could be fake.

Last edited:
I never said that at all. I guess you really are delusional. People are intolerant yes but that doesn't mean they are also fascists and frankly, I don't know how there are people who aren't intolerant of actual nazis.

Also calling nazis "nazis" for having 100% the same ideologies as nazis is definitely not the same as throwing slurs at anyone. If these "alt-right" people are so offended by being called nazis maybe they should you know... stop mirroring nazis.

Any evidence to support those claims that some people are not intolerant of actual Nazis?

Ok. Same thing. Any evidence or are you just going to keep on making very opinionated opinions that are untruthful?

Maybe they're offended because they aren't Nazis? People witness the holocaust first hand... or had brothers, sisters, relatives that died fighting for the enslaved Jews, Gypsies, and other groups or had relatives that were enslaved. You calling someone "Nazi", they have every right to be offended in my most humblest opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was referring to neo-nazis in particular, which is one of the largest right wing extremist groups on the globe being multinational with a plethora of terrorist attacks on innocent civilians to their name. Right wing extremists support **** like slavery, segregation, discrimination, anti-Semitism, execution of gays, gay conversion therapy etc. And yeah I am intolerant I'm not going to tolerate racism LOL.

I think you have right-wing extremists mixed with Islamic terrorists, bud.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anything in particular you're curious about? I mean, you could probably do the homework yourself, but it's not like I have anything else to do.

Also:

No. That's not even how you spell fascist.

Everything. You say you can provide everything. Do it. :)

And I didn't know this was spelling class 101. I have to respond to all of you, so stop hating on me just misspelling a word on here. .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"this video has opinions in it so the facts in that video don't count" And its literally every other moment that Fox is extremely biased

Anyway I'm done arguing. I think I've made my point solid. It's over. Goodnight baby. Go to sleep now.

Calling me "baby" isn't how you win an argument or make your stand in one.

Evidence or...?

Goodnight btw! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except there is no "other side" to facts. There are no alternative facts, there is only fact and fiction which is why Conway's comment got so widely mocked and ridiculed. Based on all of the photographic evidence and other information available, there is no doubt that more people attended Obama's 2009 inauguration than Trump's 2017 inauguration. It's not a super important fact, but it is a fact that all of the evidence supports and that's why it looks so bad for Trump's team to repeatedly dispute that fact. If Trump and his team can't report accurate statistics based on a clear side-by-side photographic comparison, then how can we trust them to accurately report more complicated and political stuff like the unemployment rate? It's disturbing because using "alternative facts" is something that bad leaders usually do to cover up the fact that their country sucks, like they do in North Korea.

Watch the white house press secretary denounce the speculation of Trump's inauguration size. We saw record crowds at his rallies. I'm sure we saw a good-sized inauguration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTLx7Vpr7s

Trump does not use "alternative facts"... it's the other side of controversial issues. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've stated numerous times that GDP growth under Obama was low. The reason you were able to cite those statistics is because Obama's administration accurately reported GDP growth even though they didn't make him look good. If GDP growth is only 1% under Trump, will he be honest about it and report that, or will he fudge the numbers and say 10% to make him look good even if it's not true? In the past under both Democratic and Republican presidents, people have been able to trust the president to tell the truth even if they don't agree with him. During the campaign and now in his first few days in office, Trump has had a habit of compulsive lying and making stuff up to the point that now everything the government says could be fake.

He got elected, so people (not everyone) but a good majority of Americans feel like they have the ability to trust president Trump to tell the truth. Also, he got elected so a good majority of Americans feel like "his record" of "compulsive lying" is fake and just rhetoric to stop actual change.

I will report on my president, Donald J. Trump if he does a complete and absolute bad job.

Have you seen "The White House" twitter's account? They're making it appear as Obama did the best job ever with record jobs, etc.

The fact is, the truth will always come out.

Last edited:
Any evidence to support those claims that some people are not intolerant of actual Nazis?

Ok. Same thing. Any evidence or are you just going to keep on making very opinionated opinions that are untruthful?

Maybe they're offended because they aren't Nazis? People witness the holocaust first hand... or had brothers, sisters, relatives that died fighting for the enslaved Jews, Gypsies, and other groups or had relatives that were enslaved. You calling someone "Nazi", they have every right to be offended in my most humblest opinion.

Here's evidence that some people aren't intolerant of Nazis:
- Nazis still exist today. I know it's tough to admit lil guy but as scary as it is, it's true.
- Extreme-left people claiming that Nazis are "entitled to their opinions uwu". Another scary but real thing
- Right-winged people with the above ideal, but laced in venom rather than faux-tolerance

Holocaust survivors have literally compared these people to Nazis. You just refuse to do your own homework on these things because doing so wouldn't fit what you want. "Alt-right"s are against immigration. They hate jews. They're against race-mixing. They're racist as a whole. They think white people are superior. They support Muslims having to register as muslims. They're homophobic.

They're Nazis.

I think you have right-wing extremists mixed with Islamic terrorists, bud.

Extremist Islamic terrorists are pretty much right-wing extremists. Sexism, homophobia, general bigotry. They aren't very different.

Please remember to be respectful of differentiating opinions, and refrain from using snide remarks towards others, thanks.

Here's evidence that some people aren't intolerant of Nazis:
- Nazis still exist today. I know it's tough to admit lil guy but as scary as it is, it's true.
- Extreme-left people claiming that Nazis are "entitled to their opinions uwu". Another scary but real thing
- Right-winged people with the above ideal, but laced in venom rather than faux-tolerance

Holocaust survivors have literally compared these people to Nazis. You just refuse to do your own homework on these things because doing so wouldn't fit what you want. "Alt-right"s are against immigration. They hate jews. They're against race-mixing. They're racist as a whole. They think white people are superior. They support Muslims having to register as muslims. They're homophobic.

They're Nazis.

Extremist Islamic terrorists are pretty much right-wing extremists. Sexism, homophobia, general bigotry. They aren't very different.

Any evidence please other than your opinions?

Islamic terrorists are not right-wing extremists. They feel threatened and hurt by Western ideals and morals. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/opinion/why-do-terrorists-commit-terrorism.html

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please remember to be respectful of differentiating opinions, and refrain from using snide remarks towards others, thanks.

If any one of you think I'm being snideful or disrespectful, I apologize. I'm just attempting a civil, factual political conversation. :)

Last edited:
Civil my arse. It's not too late to go back and admit you're wrong on some of the things you've said. It's better to admit you were wrong instead of dragging around the same old thing and defending it until you forget what it was you were originally on about.

So I am wrong for having a different opinion?

Well apparently I'm on "thin ice" for basically having a different opinion. So, see you all later... in the never.

Watch the white house press secretary denounce the speculation of Trump's inauguration size. We saw record crowds at his rallies. I'm sure we saw a good-sized inauguration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTLx7Vpr7s

Trump does not use "alternative facts"... it's the other side of controversial issues. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

He got elected, so people (not everyone) but a good majority of Americans feel like they have the ability to trust president Trump to tell the truth. Also, he got elected so a good majority of Americans feel like "his record" of "compulsive lying" is fake and just rhetoric to stop actual change.

I will report on my president, Donald J. Trump if he does a complete and absolute bad job.

Have you seen "The White House" twitter's account? They're making it appear as Obama did the best job ever with record jobs, etc.

The fact is, the truth will always come out.

I feel like this is like arguing how JFK was killed, but whatever. A picture is worth a thousand words:

trump-vs-obama-rtswjvi.jpg

Yes, Trump had the white covering on the grass, but you can't see much white, grass, dirt, or pavement in the Obama inauguration on the right. Those are all people. The transit thing that Spicer brought up has also been debunked. He cited the number of passengers for the whole day for Trump and only up to 11 A.M. for Obama. In the apples to apples comparison, Obama had significantly more passengers before 11 A.M. than Trump had before 11 A.M. Yes, there are no official crowd size counts, but a kindergartner can tell you that there are more people on the right side than on the left.

Yeah, the White House Twitter account always promoted Obama just like @realDonaldTrump always promotes Trump. No one says bad stuff about themselves on Twitter.

You're right about the truth always coming out. But it's not going to come from Trump himself, that's for sure.

Last edited:
The funniest thing is that Trump's officials thought it was necessary to actually talk about the amount of people in the crowd. Shouldn't the focus be on more serious issues than how many people came to see you? People are dying in this world.

Who honestly cares at all?

The funniest thing is that Trump's officials thought it was necessary to actually talk about the amount of people in the crowd. Shouldn't the focus be on more serious issues than how many people came to see you? People are dying in this world.

Who honestly cares at all?

Where have you been for the last year and a half? Trump has more important things to talk about than serious issues. He has to keep saying that he has the most money, the tallest buildings, the largest crowds, the hottest wife, and most importantly, the largest penis.

Where have you been for the last year and a half? Trump has more important things to talk about than serious issues. He has to keep saying that he has the most money, the tallest buildings, the largest crowds, the hottest wife, and most importantly, the largest penis.

Didn't he talk about that in an official debate? *shakes head*

Didn't he talk about that in an official debate? *shakes head*

Guys we are forgetting the most important issue here: his completely normal sized hands

Back